Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Will A&M be a 2019
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 3,321

Will A&M be a 2019

Feb 10, 2019, 12:19 PM

LEAVE NO DOUBT game ? Gotta think, without dual QB's , this game isn't gonna be close this season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A&M was one of the best ball control teams in the country last year

Feb 10, 2019, 12:23 PM

I think they will look to take advantage of us breaking in a new front 7 and try to hold the ball for 35+ minutes and shorten the game.

That may or not work, but it seems like their best chance.

Re: Will A&M be a 2019

Feb 10, 2019, 12:26 PM

Considering the game is at Death Valley this year, I'm expecting at least a 20-point margin victory. Go Tigers!

The line

Feb 10, 2019, 12:26 PM

I'm betting the line will open around 7.5 and quickly run up to 10. I think we beat them by 2-3 TDs, with an O/U around 61.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2019, 12:55 PM

They are going to come into Death Valley with a lot of talent and a lot of motivation. Because it is early in our season and we are breaking in a lot of new folks on defense, I expect it to be a tight game through 3 quarters and then we begin to pull away late. Predict 38-24 Tigers.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2019, 1:00 PM

I feel like this is going to be a close one again. Jimbo Fisher knows Clemson and our tendencies as well as any other coach out there. They have the talent from previous coach as well as influx of new talent from Jimbos recruiting. Jimbo vs Dabo games usually have been been closer than blowout other than a few games.

Plus with us breaking in a mostly new front 7 on defense and some new pieces on offense early in the season makes me think it will be a closer game.

Feb 10, 2019, 1:22 PM

Nope. Jimbo only knows the tendencies of the wide receiver screen Clemson offense. With Trevor there are no more tendencies. Everything is available including slow developing crossing routes, deep outs and seams. Oh yeah - and Travis running wild.

Lol

Feb 10, 2019, 2:47 PM

That doesn’t mean there aren’t tendencies. Jimbo played against Deshaun multiple years too. Trevor at QB opens up the offense more but everyone has tendencies.

We have film on them this time, so I believe that we perform

Feb 10, 2019, 1:47 PM

better and beat them by at least 2 scores.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We are obviously very ....

Feb 10, 2019, 1:55 PM

spoiled, Our defensive line will still be wearing diapers, and our defensive ends have just started shaving. We will have some rough spots next year where we will be doing well to win some high scoring games. I hope we can win it by one point for all I care, but you guys are just setting yourself up for some let downs if you think we are going to win a bunch of games by three or four TDs next year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A&M has holes to fill on D as well. Our offense should have

Feb 10, 2019, 2:04 PM

a good day/night.

We need to stay even in turnovers and special teams and we should be fine.

Feb 10, 2019, 2:48 PM

Did I miss the fact that Dabo played our second and third string in 2018 preparing them to start in 2019. This is not a Bama defense that has not seen the field unless you wee a starter. Buck up buttercups this defense may be the best yet.

Feb 10, 2019, 2:58 PM

Really worried about our fan base when reading these threads. Completely unrealistic outlook and expectations for go forward, 15-0 is a very unique thing there is a reason it never happened before and winning national titles is Difficult and special, people are going to be jumping off buildings when we have seasons like 11-3 or something that is actually really good but because expectations are so unrealistic fans won’t know how to function.

This is the only game we really have to worry about.

Feb 10, 2019, 5:47 PM

Luckily Jimbo Fisher is coaching them.

Feb 10, 2019, 6:57 PM

29-17 Tigers

Feb 10, 2019, 7:02 PM

I think ATM lost that receiver that came down with every chuck ball that mond threw up. Hopefully our guys come down with more of those 50/50 balls.

I think it will be a battle, but hard not to see us winning.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2019, 7:09 PM

Didn't they also lose their stud RB?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 10, 2019, 7:11 PM

They too lose 6 of 7 starters on the DL and LB. I LIKE our chances.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 3,321
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic