Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I casually scroll through Tnet headings like “Lawrence in a league of his own“
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

I casually scroll through Tnet headings like “Lawrence in a league of his own“

Jul 23, 2019, 5:56 PM

And then realize how truly incredible the kid’s talent and potential really are.

We’ve only seen a portion of a single season of his college football career, folks.

The guy is going to burn college football to a crisp this season if he can stay healthy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Re: I casually scroll through Tnet headings like, “Lawrence in a league of his own“

Jul 23, 2019, 5:58 PM

And Watson was labeled a “once in a generation“ player. What does that make TL?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Re: I casually scroll through Tnet headings like, “Lawrence in a league of his own“

Jul 23, 2019, 6:08 PM

the next generation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jul 23, 2019, 6:25 PM

Continue to soak it in! Wish it will last forever!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2019, 7:28 PM [ in reply to Re: I casually scroll through Tnet headings like, “Lawrence in a league of his own“ ]

Might be the first heir to the throne in Tigertown’s “line of kings”

More to come...

GO TIGERS

Jul 23, 2019, 9:05 PM
ROTK Crown.jpg(71.9 K)

bdrechs® said:

Might be the first heir to the throne in Tigertown’s “line of kings”

More to come...

This!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's good to be King, unless you are Louis XVI.

Jul 24, 2019, 9:20 AM [ in reply to Re: I casually scroll through Tnet headings like, “Lawrence in a league of his own“ ]

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2019, 8:11 PM [ in reply to Re: I casually scroll through Tnet headings like, “Lawrence in a league of his own“ ]

maybe once in a lifetime.let's all enjoy while it lasts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

We are the new home to genrational quarterbacks***

Jul 23, 2019, 9:10 PM [ in reply to Re: I casually scroll through Tnet headings like, “Lawrence in a league of his own“ ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We are the new home to genrational quarterbacks***

Jul 23, 2019, 10:00 PM

GQU, baby

GO TIGERS

Jul 23, 2019, 10:43 PM

and we got DJU waiting in the wings....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 24, 2019, 7:57 AM

And that will solidify our new acronym:

WRDLQBU

GO TIGERS

While TL's physical gifts are many and great, I truly

Jul 24, 2019, 9:25 AM

believe that it is the mental side that makes a truly great player. And, TL could not have picked a better place than Clemson to have THOSE gifts developed. As the years go by, Brandon Streeter will be given the credit he really deserves as a quarterback whisperer. This is going to be a fun next two years. While it would be great to have Trevor for three more, the NFL will truly break the bank to get him as a junior. And, Streeter will have him ready at that time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: While TL's physical gifts are many and great, I truly

Jul 24, 2019, 1:37 PM

Yes sir - Streeter is proving himself to be as masterful at manicuring talent as Dabo is at aggregating it and BV is at, well, getting big, fast dudes to hit people with discipline.

GO TIGERS

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic