Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hate seeing "fans" putting down KB who i
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,360

I hate seeing "fans" putting down KB who i

May 22, 2018, 8:18 AM

Saw take a beating down after down vs Bama last season. KB is in incredible qb and athlete who gives everything he's got to be a winner. If you have ever spent any considerable time with this guy you would immediately realize how humble and serious he is at game time.
If you want to build our other qb's up I love it ! Go do it!! But KB waited his turn and busted his tail literally for us last season. If you have ever played serious football as in at least high school I'm sure you know what it feels like to get hit by big guys on your blind side. Please stop putting KB down on here. Tell us how much you like the others but don't put any of them down.
That's all. Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hate seeing "fans" putting down KB who i

May 22, 2018, 8:20 AM

When talking about KB's stats is considered "putting him down" I think that speaks for itself.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Example

May 22, 2018, 9:29 AM

2+2 =4
3+3 =6

6 is greater than 4.
Therefore kb sucks.

That pretty much some up the kb "satistical" arguments on tnet...cept the 1 guy whose srgument is

I don care if 2+2 is 4..kb sucks.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Math checks out***

May 22, 2018, 9:42 AM

Re: Example

May 22, 2018, 5:58 PM [ in reply to Example ]

nope...KB sits in the bottom 50% in passing efficiency, is 15-30 TD's a season behind top passing QB's and up to most (including Clemson's last 2 main full season QB's before him) around 1000 yards in passing less and though he has a high completion %, his yards per completion is in the bottom 10% in the nation, therefore, he's a mostly short yardage throwing QB that's stats show he has issue with downfield passing. This makes his game one dimensional where good defense teams can crowd the line of scrimmage and cover his runs and his short pass game, and if not improved early in the season, a better passing QB could beat out and open the offense up more in the first several games of the season when 2017's W-L results aren't doing him favors in 2018. That's about the actual sum of his passing stats, that is the main focus of the criticism...not that some of you will admit that's exactly what it shows.

Re: Example

May 22, 2018, 6:10 PM

^ But note, it's stat/performance based facts....not shaded hatred at the guy, not bashing him nor bashing where he did good things, not saying "he sucks"...it's showing his weakest part of his performance in its reality....a performance that could end up a decider to who really by season end IS the best guy for the job as the guy that broke Deshaun Watson's HS records gets more experience, more command on the offense and the team starts leaning on a stronger RB corp that they've had in quite a while. Welcome to the evolution of how teams change. Some of you should have watched the Natty, where the same thing happened between a run strength QB similar to Kelly (Hurts) and his better throwing 2nd string guy (Tua).

We are not putting him down

May 22, 2018, 8:21 AM

We are simply saying TL appears to be the best qb. All of like KB and agree he is a good qb and a great athlete. That’s hardly a put down. Sometimes in life you simply get beat out. We all have been beaten at one time or another. Is it fair to TL if he outplays his competition and yet we bench him????

May 22, 2018, 8:33 AM

Putting a player down is not the same as wanting another player to start instead. Like a912 said, when you only discuss his numbers and that seems like a put down then that speaks for itself.

May 22, 2018, 8:42 AM

I hate seeing "fans" that think any discussion of a players short comings is deemed bashing or putting the down. Honest and fair discussions on any players abilities should not be getting anyones panties in a bunch.

May 22, 2018, 8:50 AM

Thank you!

Best players play .. happens at every position .. QB should

May 22, 2018, 9:04 AM

be no different.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nobody is putting him down

May 22, 2018, 5:44 PM

They're merely speaking the truth and stating facts.

Fact: 13 TDs vs 8 Interceptions on the season WILL NOT win a National Title.

Fact: He was grossly out performed by 3 lower classmen on the roster during the Spring Game.

In Combat your loyalty should be to the men around you, but in football the loyalty should remain with performance.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,360
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic