Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We all know of Beth Mowins. I’m just sad she tried
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 251

We all know of Beth Mowins. I’m just sad she tried

Oct 10, 2018, 1:56 PM

To sound like a man on our 2nd TD.That is not equality.That is supporting the patriarchy. Less is more Beth, less is more.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We all know of Beth Mowins. I’m just sad she tried

Oct 10, 2018, 1:58 PM

Sorry. It’s painful to hear her speak about ....whatever....

When she reads this ........

Oct 10, 2018, 2:03 PM

....she will trash Clemson on all our games for the next 10 years.
You will really be mad:>)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2018, 2:08 PM

To my ears, it's like having Reba McEntire calling a football game with that twang. But, adding a nasal quality that is unbearable.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2018, 2:10 PM

She pees standing up at the urinal.

Oct 10, 2018, 2:21 PM

Buzz Paw,
Would you post this crap elsewhere? Do you really want to be equated with your previous comment? How about realize you represent a fan base generally known for being polite.

No matter your opinion on Mowins recognize how you would indeed feel if you were her. We can do better. She is simply doing her job.

Go Tigers ??!!

Oh lighten up Francis

Oct 10, 2018, 8:35 PM

Looks like we found who complained to the mods about BP

;)

Oct 10, 2018, 8:37 PM [ in reply to Re: We all know of Beth Mowins. I’m just sad she tried ]

I'm with you.. not at buzzsaw in particular, but all the Beth Mowins posts.

Oct 10, 2018, 9:11 PM [ in reply to Re: We all know of Beth Mowins. I’m just sad she tried ]

There are like 3 a day to ridicule someone who does a better job than most of her colleagues out there. I mean, ####, I'd rather listen to her every game than our home call play by play. I'm all for goofing off and taking things light, but it doesn't feel light and goofy when there are multiple posts every flipping day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: I'm with you.. not at buzzsaw in particular, but all the Beth Mowins posts.

Oct 11, 2018, 12:20 PM

I find BW to be incredibly obnoxious.....yes, she is better than Joe Tessitore and a few others, but that isn't saying much

Oct 11, 2018, 1:14 PM [ in reply to Re: We all know of Beth Mowins. I’m just sad she tried ]

I agree. As Clemson fans we take pride in being classy, and I even feel that most who would make comments like this are the same would would be quick to call out fans of other teams for being trashy and hateful.

Yes I know, there's always someone who replies to posts like this by saying someone is a snowflake, or can't take a joke...but making fun of someone's voice which they can't control, and saying they sound like a man isn't a joke. I'm sure if other kids at school were making fun of your child for the way they talk, or some feature they had no control over that you'd simply make fun of your child for being a snowflake, and tell them they need to learn how to take a joke.

Oct 10, 2018, 2:23 PM

I thought she was a man and the remainder of the time she was trying to sound like a wimmens.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2018, 2:42 PM

Women don't need to be announcers or commentators for men sports (they have overtaken ESPN). We go to sports to get away from the crazy women. Go and make sandwiches in the kitchen!

Oct 10, 2018, 9:06 PM

If you're serious , your a sad example of a man . Taking anyone to a Clemson football game is a great thing , man , woman or child .
If you feel like you need to go somewhere to escape the females in your life ... it is likely logic that they are overjoyed that you're gone .

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 10, 2018, 9:15 PM

If you’re a betting man.......
Bet on that logic.

Oct 11, 2018, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Re: We all know of Beth Mowins. I’m just sad she tried ]

Remember that if you avoid women long enough, eventually they will avoid you. I'm not sure that works for all men. :)

Oct 10, 2018, 2:45 PM

SECPN should have her covering the SEC and Ohio State games They deserve her.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 10, 2018, 8:38 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Hey

Oct 10, 2018, 9:10 PM

That's sightist...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

I really don't see why all the complaints about her.

Oct 10, 2018, 9:12 PM

Sure, she's no Keith Jackson or #### Enberg, but when I'm watching a game that she is announcing, I really don't notice her much, and that is probably a good thing. I would rather hear her than Gary Danielson!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 11, 2018, 1:09 PM

For me, I'm just thankful these are NOT the 'good ole days' when we hardly ever got to watch a CLEMSON game on TV. Beth is fine with me. The verdict is still out on that ND homer Rocky. He might be okay once ND loses their annual game.

Replies: 20
| visibility 251
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic