Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We Need to Calm Down
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

We Need to Calm Down

Apr 25, 2019, 8:58 PM

OK. We've heard just a little bit about what may or may not have occurred re our football program. It's easy to rush our judgment whether positive or negative. We tend to think the worst when we know so little about the facts. Calm down, guys and gals, let the facts come out and I believe you will then realize you have worried in vain. Worry is not good for your blood pressure and mental anguish is an ugly beast.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We Need to Calm Down

Apr 25, 2019, 8:59 PM

Joe, good advice. I’m not one bit worried. I trust the character of Dabo. Period.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the problem is

Apr 25, 2019, 9:04 PM

that in most cases, the coach has no idea this is going on. its all done by boosters and other people involved in the program

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, the bigger problem

Apr 25, 2019, 9:10 PM

Is folks talking about, then rendering a verdict, on a topic they have no knowledge of.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Actually, the bigger problem

Apr 25, 2019, 9:27 PM

Amen

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This Bama fan has it right:

Apr 25, 2019, 9:22 PM

omFromBama
PlayTomFromBama
Hall of Famer
(37142)
200 months
5 hours ago
Bama13NT said... (original post)

Meh.... First blush impression: Just a BB assistant "talkin' ####" to try to sound like he's a big deal.

IF he was on tape promising a football scholarship to a buddy of a BB recruit, or promising a car or money through the football program, or promising PED's from a football trainer? Yea, MAYBE that would be something.

This sounds like empty bluster from a guy who's probably not in any position to really know. shrug

Reading what he said

Apr 25, 2019, 9:26 PM

It's 100% speculation from someone who doesn't actually know anything. It's hardly even a news story

exactly

Apr 25, 2019, 9:30 PM

opposing fans will make as much of it as they can on message boards and then on to the next. Just like two days ago it was Georgia recruiting coordinator being fired suddenly and four days ago it was Bama, UNC, Penn State, etc that he mentioned wiring money players. Message board haters hoping something comes of it.

Re: This Bama fan has it right:

Apr 25, 2019, 9:27 PM [ in reply to This Bama fan has it right: ]

Robert Mueller is free now, maybe he can investigate.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic