Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We Need South Carolina to Win!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 60
| visibility 1

We Need South Carolina to Win!

Oct 9, 2018, 7:08 PM

I don't know why many of you root so hard against our rival. This year we need them to win as many as possible to bump our schedule. Hoping they can keep it up! They have a good chance to run the table until us.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL

Oct 9, 2018, 7:10 PM

No we don't . All we need to do is keep winning.

Keep thinking that, what if ND, Bama, OhSt, UGA & WVa

Oct 9, 2018, 9:24 PM

all keep winning also. Everyone claims the ACC is the weakest conference this year, so we may need some help! Even if we keep winning!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Keep thinking that, what if ND, Bama, OhSt, UGA & WVa

Oct 9, 2018, 9:36 PM

If all of that did happen (it won’t), then we’d be the 3 seed behind Bama and OSU.

If you think otherwise you don’t know how this works. We aren’t getting left out if we go undefeated, and it would literally take 4 other undefeated teams to leave us out if we were 12-1 and ACC champs.

I hope I'm wrong, but if there are 4 undefeated teams, and

Oct 9, 2018, 9:56 PM

we are 12-1, I seriously doubt we make the playoff this year. Again, I am not predicting this, and it is unlikely, but it could happen! We certainly need to keep winning to get in the playoff this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the Earth is flat

Oct 10, 2018, 1:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Keep thinking that, what if ND, Bama, OhSt, UGA & WVa ]

and no amount of logic will change his mind

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never

Oct 9, 2018, 7:11 PM

If they play Russia, I'm rooting for the commies

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Never

Oct 9, 2018, 9:48 PM

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Same

Oct 9, 2018, 11:15 PM [ in reply to Never ]

I can promise you I will NEVER root for them. Grown a$$ men should never say the words “go #####”. Also how dumb do you have to be to say spurs up. That means the chicken is dead.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell’em Coot

Oct 9, 2018, 7:11 PM

Lol

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tell’em Coot

Oct 9, 2018, 10:22 PM

Lol looks like one has stuck his neck out of the dirt.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah***

Oct 9, 2018, 7:12 PM

Said no Tiger fan ever.....***

Oct 9, 2018, 7:13 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

^^^Troof^^^***

Oct 9, 2018, 7:14 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Hey man did you know

Oct 9, 2018, 9:50 PM [ in reply to Said no Tiger fan ever.....*** ]

David talked about you:

“Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my shoe; over Philistia will I triumph.”
??Psalms? ?108:9?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: We Need South Carolina to Win!

Oct 9, 2018, 7:15 PM

You should go back to FGF and learn how to troll like SportsSuites. This is weak stuff, and you’re embarrassing yourself.

Oct 9, 2018, 8:31 PM

Weak stuff is all they know .
In terms of football performance ,they've been half-@ssing it since 1896 .

DB23

if we win we’re in

Oct 9, 2018, 7:18 PM

And I take a great deal of enjoyment from seeing gamecock fans being brought back to reality. I hope A&M blows them out. By at least 28 . That will be a good weekend.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

Oct 9, 2018, 7:22 PM

Hahahaha! Good chance to run the table..... bhahahahaha! Not a chance. They won the medicore bowl.
GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

Oct 9, 2018, 7:23 PM

This weekend we do need aTm to run the table, that alone will help us. But in the minority, I hope the coots do come in the valley ranked. I do think at this point, we can use all the help we can for sos.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2018, 7:28 PM

Can you define "win?"

Like an emotional win, where you feared a 50-point beatdown which turned out to only be a 30-point beatdown? Or like when your only son tells you he's gay, but his partner is heir to a $500M fortune? Or like when you applied to USC and Midlands Tech and Tech offered you a scholarship?

Oct 9, 2018, 7:31 PM

Clemson doesn't need them to win anything. This is so stupid.

Oct 9, 2018, 7:33 PM

:(

Stingrays season already?***

Oct 9, 2018, 7:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Maybe the last one...

Oct 9, 2018, 9:26 PM

:(

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2018, 7:38 PM

????

We have never needed SC’s help to get in the playoffs before you coot.

Oct 9, 2018, 7:39 PM

What in that little chicken head of your makes you think we do now?

Oct 9, 2018, 7:40 PM

Everyone should realize that if they win every game except our game, then we might have the possibility to beat them TWICE in a single season. That won't happen often.

We would have to have UGA and UK and UF lose several games for that to happen since they already suck it with 2 conference losses to the division leaders.

UK would have to lose 2 of 3 to Vandy, Mizzou, UGA, UT
UGA would have to lose 2 of 3 to LSU, UK, AU, UF
UF would have to lose USUC

See how simple football is. Just win all your games, and voila, you make it to the CFP.

Oct 9, 2018, 7:41 PM

^^^ I meant 2 of 4 :)

Oct 9, 2018, 7:57 PM

Go back to FGF you coot! Have fun getting destroyed by TAMU.

Oct 9, 2018, 8:15 PM

You're a jerk, Jerk.

Oct 9, 2018, 10:08 PM

You’re a coot coot

If you were a Clemson you’d understand why we never

Oct 9, 2018, 7:59 PM

Want or need USCjr to win. This isn’t the BCS, Clemson has shown they can make and win in the playoffs. Through 6 games has played and equal to or better schedule than UGA and BAMA. So go back to FGF and talk about what really matters to gamecock fans, girls basketball and let us talk about foootball.

it’s pointless to need them to win because they aren’t going to. They suck and eat their own ####.***

Oct 9, 2018, 8:20 PM

Oct 9, 2018, 8:48 PM

No

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not a chance

Oct 9, 2018, 9:12 PM

WE DO NOT EVER NEED THEM TO WIN!

Oct 9, 2018, 9:20 PM

Clemson needs to win and that's about it. Notre Dame didn't pass the eye test against Wake Forest. Notre Dame will lose a game this year. UGA will lose probably two games. Alabama has a tough road ahead of them, and it doesn't matter if they make it to the playoffs or not. Clemson will smack them around again. If Clemson wins out, they're in.

FOR THE RECORD, I DO NOT CARE IF USuCk IS PLAYING AGAINST THE TALIBAN, I'D ROOT FOR THE TALIBAN! THAT IS MY DISTASTE FOR THE GAMECOCKS!

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Oct 9, 2018, 9:21 PM

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the idiot's house.

Knock Knock
Who's There?
The Chicken

F### those guys

Oct 9, 2018, 9:24 PM

we don't need them to win S### !!!!!!!

null

Oct 9, 2018, 9:34 PM

For what its worth: Everybody loves to point at the FPI when it fits their agenda. So I implore you to compare our wins to Bamas to this point.

Hint: ours are better

We need a&m to remain strong. Sc can go to he!!

I know you want USuCk to win Chicken boy....***

Oct 9, 2018, 9:37 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2018, 9:40 PM

I will never pull for them. In any sport. Bunch of Dirtpeckers. GO TIGERS

Oct 9, 2018, 9:58 PM

Call me a Coot or troll, but if you take the emotion out of it, I want USuCk to be undefeated when we pound them each Nov. It only helps our SOS. We all know USC is doomed for mediocrity, but in all honesty, I wish they could pull their weight in this rivalry. I wish we started every year vs UGA and ended it every year with the Coots. We don't need to play anyone out of the ACC/SEC country. There is enough talent in the Carolinas, GA and FL to have top five recruiting classes every year.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2018, 10:11 PM

Cooter going to coot

Oct 9, 2018, 10:07 PM

Run along little coot

Oct 9, 2018, 10:11 PM

hahahaha.... dag gum coots !!!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2018, 10:25 PM

You are an idiot

Oct 9, 2018, 11:06 PM

LOL...doing that hurts our “good win” against TAMU. By the time we play the chickens they will be a 5-win (6 at best) team - so they will only drag our SOS down. One win, that hurts our record, certainly isn’t going to change the perception of the high school in the midlands. Go Ags.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not for love or money !!!***

Oct 9, 2018, 11:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Oct 9, 2018, 11:22 PM

Pack fudge.

Oct 9, 2018, 11:27 PM

You must be crazy or a coot. Before Clemson they should catch L’s against A&M and Florida. Mississippi is a toss up game like Mizzu this past weekend. Clemson is fine. NCSt is a ranked opponent, A&M is ranked right now and will hopefully finish the season ranked, whoever is on the other sideline in the ACCCG will be ranked. If Clemson continues to build upon the success this past weekend there will be more blowout wins to come and everyone will again say how dominant Clemson is.

LOL.

Oct 9, 2018, 11:27 PM

No we don't. We just need Clemson to win.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

no freakin way. we don’t need YOUR team to win.

Oct 10, 2018, 12:17 AM

GO AGGIES!!

Oct 10, 2018, 1:38 AM

I want the Aggies to win this week. aTm can be a really strong win for us if they keep winning. We will need a strong win for the comparison to Notre Dame.

If the Aggies keep winning, that could be better than any win the Irish get this season.

I'm also cheering for the Wolfpack after we beat them and Miami to keep winning.

Oct 10, 2018, 3:33 AM

So does Muschump! ??

Oct 10, 2018, 6:14 AM

Lol, A&M winning against the coots is not a great win for them, but just another loss for the chickens. I don't see them losing to usuck.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My two favorite teams are:

Oct 10, 2018, 6:24 AM

1. Clemson
2. Whoever is playing SCar

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Oct 10, 2018, 7:42 AM

No need to root for them. It degrades our TAMU win and gives them confidence! I want a 63-3 type game in November!

Oct 10, 2018, 7:52 AM

TRY AGAIN COOT.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Listen up, coot.....

Oct 10, 2018, 10:59 AM

Screw Calford.

Oct 10, 2018, 11:02 AM

No we don't. If they come into the Valley with a crappy record it just means we get a chance to gain some style points by beating the coots into the ground.

Replies: 60
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic