Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watching bama’s last real scoring threat...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,088

Watching bama’s last real scoring threat...

Jan 30, 2019, 6:28 PM

Early in the 4th quarter on 2nd down, the refs missed a blatant holding/offensive tackling call on bama OL #77 Womack. He basically grabbed Chad Smith and tackled him to the ground, with a handful of #43’s jersey clearly seen on the replay. It’s egregious because Smith was RIGHT THERE in Damien Harris path, along with Kendall Joseph (who ended up making the tackle on Harris at the 1 yard line).

That was a classic goal line stand, and it’s probably better for us to sack Tua on 4th down like we did; still, a ridiculous no call on a play that easily could have gone for a touchdown if we weren’t so dammed good on the goal line.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think in the end the zebras didn't change the score...

Jan 30, 2019, 8:09 PM

...one bit and let the boys play.

Now, the aTm I was about out of my mind the number of non-call holds the aTm line was committing. In that game the refs did impact the score but fortunately we were able to overcome them. It's very fortunate that when we punched the ball out on their near TD that it barely went through the tinniest part of the end zone instead of the side line.

I hope we absolutely crush aTm this year as I'm tiring of the drama.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That would be K’von Wallace

Jan 30, 2019, 8:55 PM

He also intercepted TAMU’s 2 point conversion at the end of the game I believe. Clutch plays!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's easy to say refs don't impact the score, becase there's

Jan 30, 2019, 9:03 PM [ in reply to I think in the end the zebras didn't change the score... ]

no way to prove that they did. All you can prove is that they changed the game.

But any logical person would have to agree that changing a game has to impact the score of some games. The only question is which ones and how much.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,088
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic