Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watching Redbox Bowl and it’s a good thing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,506

Watching Redbox Bowl and it’s a good thing

Dec 31, 2018, 6:09 PM

they will put in a new field before the Natty. I assume they will. That’s field looks like crap.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watching Redbox Bowl and it’s a good thing

Dec 31, 2018, 6:12 PM

Yeah but underneath that field will be a mess. Will be back a mess in the 3rd quarter especially if it rains...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's an article all about the process

Dec 31, 2018, 6:16 PM

"The field itself requires careful consideration. From the Pac-12 Championship game on Nov. 30 to three home 49ers games in December to the Redbox Bowl on Dec. 31, the playing surface will garner heavy use. That’s one reason you can expect new turf for the CFP Championship, as is done every year.

The new turf, a hybrid Bermuda and perennial ryegrass, has grown for almost a year at California’s West Coast Turf. Growing on plastic, it can get harvested easily and without root disturbance for a two-and-a-half-day installation. The process of fitting the new turf inside Levi’s Stadium will start immediately following the Dec. 31 Redbox Bowl."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/timnewcomb/2018/12/03/the-details-of-prepping-levis-stadium-for-college-football-playoffs-championship

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Need a new field after that #### show of a ballgame they just played on it.***

Dec 31, 2018, 6:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,506
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic