Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watching QB1 season 2 and on the second episode.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Watching QB1 season 2 and on the second episode.

May 30, 2019, 8:09 PM

Gotta' say, Justin Fields seems to have low character. Kid for the other team is injured and all Fields does is make fun and tell him to get off the field. Then he sneaks onto his phone at halftime while the coach is talking. Dang. Hope it gets better or I might side with UGA against him.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Watching QB season 2 and on the second episode.

May 30, 2019, 8:12 PM

Just finished season 2 and he seemed like a good kid. The Bosco part with Re-al and DJ is crazy and their coaches are a sad group of people imo. Loved the OCA part and will be a big Hartman fan except for when they play us.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 30, 2019, 8:31 PM

My alma mater, Wade Hampton, made an appearance in Season 2. Got their butts handed to them too

May 31, 2019, 7:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Watching QB season 2 and on the second episode. ]

Found it to be kinda cool that the practice field that OCA uses is at the church I grew up in and was married at. Hartman seems to be a great kid. Fields did not impress me much.

Re: Watching QB1 season 2 and on the second episode.

May 30, 2019, 11:03 PM

I keep hearing about QB1 but have yet to see where to watch it. Can I get an update? Didnt see much info after putting it in my Google machine. TIA.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 30, 2019, 11:21 PM

Bump. Where can we find this show?

May 30, 2019, 11:38 PM

Netflix.

Fields is a me first player. Re-al got some bad advice later in the season and turned into a whiner. Echo the Hartmann sentiment. Will follow that kid and Wake and pull for him every game except 1.

Netflix or stream it for free.

May 31, 2019, 7:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Watching QB1 season 2 and on the second episode. ]

https://www.facebook.com/QB1BeyondTheLights/

https://bit.ly/QB1_Ep1?fbclid=IwAR0W_KqVsXMhUU8uWUG3dyTES5iY6VGGa2B-OP6-hUBWXXenxTSQcfL-nRA

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic