Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watched the ND game again and focused on Huggins
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 3,735

Watched the ND game again and focused on Huggins

Jan 5, 2019, 3:13 AM

He had a decent game with a few QB pressures but wasn’t as dominating as I hoped. I noticed they cut blocked him quite a few times and he couldn’t get his hands up opening a few passing lanes in the middle of the field for ND. He’s quicker than Lawrence for sure but doesn’t receive the double teams so he needs to beat his man more than he did in the ND game . We need him to have a killer game in hopes of winning Monday night.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watched the ND game again and focused on Huggins

Jan 5, 2019, 3:29 AM

Hopefully, playing the whole game against ND and having time to reflect with the coaches' input will make him better.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2019, 6:19 AM

Well the fact that the Bama player he's lining up against will be the backup for their suspended star OL player, Deonte Brown, maybe that will help a bit.

I was talking about that in a thread I had posted where Saban was technically on the record already saying there guys are out for the rest of the season, so we'll see if he goes back on his word and against the NCAA mandate that he not play to win at all costs.

It has surprised me that nobody really seems to find that fact interesting or in my case, I found it suspicious.

That they have an OL guy get suspended and they immediately knew the cause and Saban said the player made a poor choice/decision but wouldn't give any more specific detals than that and miraculously by some of the longest odds ever, the DL player we have that would be going up against him was also suspended at the same time but claims not to why and still neither he or the staff could find a cause to this day. Very suspicious to me.

Jan 5, 2019, 11:16 AM

I have been saying that I believe (and without any hard evidence to disprove it will always believe) that either esecpn (probably not), Brian Kelly (I kind of doubt it but who knows) or nick saban (This whole situation screams “win at all cost”) payed for those test results. Why would anyone, especially someone as smart as DL, postpone NFL money to come back and help lead their team to another N.C. and take a banned substance knowing that they could be drug tested?

Jan 5, 2019, 11:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Watched the ND game again and focused on Huggins ]

Sorry man. I read that thread and found it very interesting. I’m hoping it aligns that way too given the circumstances. I guess I just got busy blasting coot trolls on other threads and didn’t respond to your post. Speaking of, huge uptick in the past week of trolls, no?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2019, 8:24 AM
IMG_1159.PNG(105.3 K)

Above is Alabama's Depth Chart for the National Championship Game. Deonte Brown is listed as Co-Starter.

Brown has been suspended by the NCAA and is out

Jan 5, 2019, 9:44 AM

"Saban said that all three were suspended for a violation of NCAA rules and that all three players were out for the national title game and “maybe beyond.”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Brown has been suspended by the NCAA and is out

Jan 5, 2019, 10:26 AM

I have no doubt they failed their drug tests, and certainly not with trace amounts so unlikely Alabama tries an appeal. Hence Saban’s comment about poor choices. Those players will quietly exit the program with little mention from the national media.

Jan 5, 2019, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Watched the ND game again and focused on Huggins ]

Yeah, like the guy below posted I was referring to that statement Saban made from that article I linked in a post yesterday where he already said they are out for the season and possibly much longer. It's interesting that he is listed as a co-starter, on whatever depth chart you're looking at. Wonder when it was updated.

That's one of the things I touched on while rambling on with various theroies in my post, since they have kept this entire thing so secretive and not even the media is talking about it even though he's apparently one of their best OL players (some say the best), I wondered if Saban would actually keep his word or try to quietly walk it back and play their suspended guys for the NCG since he is such a win-at-all costs snake. Technically he shouldn't be able to do that since it's an NCAA mandated suspension, but who knows when it comes to Bama. They seem to have everybody in their pockets.

Article again for anyone interested that never saw that post:

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2018/12/3-suspended-alabama-players-out-indefinitely.html

Replies: 8
| visibility 3,735
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic