Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Watched Gallmans touchdown for the millionth time
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Watched Gallmans touchdown for the millionth time

Nov 9, 2015, 4:59 PM

It just doesn't get old!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can't remember a more cathartic moment in DV!

Nov 9, 2015, 5:01 PM

It was like years of anxiety and doubt vanished in those 25 yards!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hugged everyone around me

Nov 9, 2015, 5:31 PM

while jumping up and down. Even doods

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

growce

Nov 9, 2015, 5:41 PM

But admittedly my eyes were really sweaty about then.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watched Gallmans touchdown for the millionth time

Nov 9, 2015, 5:02 PM

FSU had a lot of Gallman Saturday. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep..only a slim 3 pt lead & needing a FG or better..& GaLL

Nov 9, 2015, 5:04 PM

got us better..a Touch & 1 more to blow the doors open to what was a very close game.

Go#1CLEMSONTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Literally brought a tear to my eye. We have gotten over 2

Nov 9, 2015, 5:19 PM

of our 3 big humps IMO:

1) Beating the chickens after a miserable 5 years and a couple of games we should have won AND knowing they we are set up to the better team for years. The world is right again.

2) Getting past FSU and past our own mistakes. While Gallman's TD was a thing of beauty, this is a coach's and a team's mentality. I also think Watson's second half play after his big mistake at the end of the first half is an example. This team, like any team, will make mistakes but they are not going to let mistakes define them.

I know I'm getting ahead but the third hump is a national championship. It will happen.

i felt happy for him after all the "drama"

Nov 9, 2015, 6:14 PM

W/ his other HS team members flaking. He made the right choice and seems like a good kid

I'm not sure if most knew how much rebuilding this team...

Nov 9, 2015, 6:36 PM [ in reply to Literally brought a tear to my eye. We have gotten over 2 ]

needed when Dabo took over. I'm not disrespecting our linemen and LB just for the sake of disrespecting them but from the years previous to Dabo's start but we sucked at those positions. I'll add the secondary in with that group too.

I remember thinking every time I though of someone graduating I got a little happier. Don't get me wrong. I didn't speak out against those guys out of respect for how hard they worked to fill their obligations to Clemson. Honestly, I loved them but I was glad they were moving on and letting someone else try. Of course there were some players I didn't want to see go but many more of the others.

The after math of Tommy lasted four full years after he was fired. Dabo lost a class of recruits that year too. It took two more years to straighten out his coordinators and we didn't get the secondary coach until a year or two later.

Dabo has done a stellar job and he did it as fast as anyone could have.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same here.***

Nov 9, 2015, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Literally brought a tear to my eye. We have gotten over 2 ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Nov 9, 2015, 5:20 PM

Loved his ten yard run too! Dragged a pile of tacklers and refused to go down.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2015, 6:28 PM

lol...my cousin was video-bombed by Gallman on that one. >< (that's him in the purple shirt with his arm out at the time Gore comes up and hugs him).

Man it was like you could feel Toger Nation's tension release***

Nov 9, 2015, 6:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic