Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
tried to explain to a coot fan at lunch why their schedule
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

tried to explain to a coot fan at lunch why their schedule

Aug 19, 2019, 3:31 PM

is considered one of the most difficult this season. I told him it's simple, when almost everyone you are playing is a lot better than you, then your schedule is considered difficult. I still don't think he grasped what I was saying. They are not that good.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So does that mean that we have the EASIEST schedule

Aug 19, 2019, 3:36 PM

in the country?

I think it does.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So does that mean that we have the EASIEST schedule

Aug 19, 2019, 4:13 PM

I'll go with that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kudos for using coots and explain in the same sentence.***

Aug 19, 2019, 3:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It beehives me as to why you would want to waste any time,

Aug 19, 2019, 4:04 PM

explaining anything to GWPTiger®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: It beehives me as to why you would want to waste any time,

Aug 19, 2019, 4:13 PM

you have a great point!

Shut it /s tag***

Aug 19, 2019, 4:21 PM [ in reply to It beehives me as to why you would want to waste any time, ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

It’s because they play us. We can’t play ourselves.***

Aug 19, 2019, 4:14 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only fair thing to do is to let Clemson

Aug 19, 2019, 4:20 PM

count the spring game when measuring our SOS

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Was that before or after he

Aug 19, 2019, 4:21 PM

took your order

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

it was after.***

Aug 19, 2019, 4:34 PM

Re: tried to explain to a coot fan at lunch why their schedule

Aug 19, 2019, 4:53 PM

Has nothing to do with the teams being tougher than them. It is because they are playing harder teams. If Clemson was playing the exact same teams Clemson would have one of the toughest schedules in the country.

How bout you stop trying to mansplain things to MyFO?

Aug 19, 2019, 5:13 PM

And also you're wrong, it would not be possible for Clemson to play the exact same teams because Clemson is in the ACC and UofSuC is in the SEC.

Re: How bout you stop trying to mansplain things to MyFO?

Aug 19, 2019, 5:26 PM

Okay

That wouldn't work since Clemson can't play the CFP champs***

Aug 20, 2019, 7:37 AM [ in reply to Re: tried to explain to a coot fan at lunch why their schedule ]

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

One must break it down to most fundamental and elementary

Aug 20, 2019, 7:24 AM

forms for the common coot to comprehend. "Coots Football Sucks,' is a basic form. 'Coot EWE Sucks,' works when describing their undergrad education.

If you want to cover everything just spell it out for them, 'USuCk!'

Elaborate and sophisticated proof always goes over their heads. 'Dumb,' and 'Coot,' are synonymous and near redundant.

I try to avoid any discussion with coots. I like talking to two year olds but not those with two year old vocabularies in adult bodies.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: tried to explain to a coot fan at lunch why their schedule

Aug 20, 2019, 7:44 AM

"coot fan" and "lunch" made me throw up a little reading that. Bless your heart.

nice of you to visit the shelter at lunch

Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 AM

And serve meals

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic