Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Woah buddybook sure got interesting last night.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Woah buddybook sure got interesting last night.

Apr 18, 2019, 6:44 AM

Oldest sons den leader in cub scouts 4 years ago. Super nice guy, so you know where I'm going here. He got divorced and has been having a hard time. Has three kids with now ex wife but was married at the time oldest was in his den. Anyway evidently last night he got into the sauce pretty bad. Called out ex for having a threesome and named names of all parties including his ex who he tagged.

Like I said. Nice guy. Goes with the territory. Anyway.... Hopping a jet in a few to get back to pay off these $100 Vegas hamburger meals. Yall have fun.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ex not only cheated but the got the train rode on her by

Apr 18, 2019, 6:55 AM

two dudes? Seems like she had it coming (lulz).

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you're gonna let some dudes plug all your holes,

Apr 18, 2019, 7:17 AM

you'd better have an air-tight alibi.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

I guess she decided to go out with a

Apr 18, 2019, 7:22 AM

bang

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stop with the jokes.

Apr 18, 2019, 8:31 AM

We should not make light of what amounts to a whoreriffic tragedy for all parties concerned.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was a couple. So ffm technically.***

Apr 18, 2019, 8:12 AM [ in reply to Ex not only cheated but the got the train rode on her by ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Saucy. Hot?***

Apr 18, 2019, 8:13 AM

Yup. But from what I can tell not hot enough

Apr 18, 2019, 8:16 AM

To put up with her ####. At least from what I know of her. She's... Err.... Was the typical wife of a nice guy.

Never seen a hot fat chick before***

Apr 18, 2019, 10:59 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Added a dude the other day just for the lulz.

Apr 18, 2019, 8:28 AM

Apparently his wife went on vacation to Daytona Beach (which shows the UDPness) with her daughter and not him. Apparently she also took another guy in the town who's +300 lbs.

Now she's staying with the whale at night and he's railing on facebook about it tagging them and everybody else.

It's quite a good show.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Are there any pictures available for viewing?***

Apr 18, 2019, 8:35 AM

There are absolutely none anyone would want to see***

Apr 18, 2019, 8:36 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank god for facebook and white trash.***

Apr 18, 2019, 8:36 AM [ in reply to Added a dude the other day just for the lulz. ]

Apparently

Apr 18, 2019, 11:00 AM [ in reply to Added a dude the other day just for the lulz. ]

Apparently

before facebook

Apr 18, 2019, 8:37 AM

Where did you old folk go for your redneck news? The local watering hole?

The country store

Apr 18, 2019, 8:39 AM

Anytime I need the scoop on what people are doing around my town, I go to the country store at the cross roads.

That's all they talk about.

It's all fun and games until you walk in and all talking ceases.

##### what you saying about me?

Barber Shop

Apr 18, 2019, 9:33 AM [ in reply to before facebook ]

or for the wimmens, the "beauty parlor". Didn't you ever watch Andy Griffith? The town barber knew everything about everybody.

And....I think I heard most of my juicy town gossip at church when I was growing up. So did my momma, she actually even heard gossip about me there, that I was having relations with this hottie wife of a lawyer because somebody saw me talking to her in her yard one afternoon - she lived next door to a girl I was seeing and I did walk over there to say "hey" to her one day, as she was out in her front yard with short shorts and sans bra. I would have been an idiot NOT to do that.

But alas, the relations part was a lie (as much as I actually wish it would have been true).

Small town life, nothing compares to it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what, J. Geils died again?***

Apr 18, 2019, 10:19 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic