Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Two Tigers are frontrunners in 2019 Heisman Trophy odds
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,393

TNET: Two Tigers are frontrunners in 2019 Heisman Trophy odds

Dec 9, 2018, 8:35 AM

Two Tigers are frontrunners in 2019 Heisman Trophy odds

The 2018 Heisman Trophy Award was announced for Oklahoma quarterback Kyler Murray on Saturday night in New York. It's never too early to look forward to next se Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Vegas expecting big things out of the Clemson O next year...

Dec 9, 2018, 8:59 AM

Hypeman Trophy aside.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Vegas expecting big things out of the Clemson O next year...

Dec 9, 2018, 11:18 AM

+1 Hypeman Trophy

Hurt +2000, not +200***

Dec 9, 2018, 11:40 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hurt +2000, not +200***

Dec 9, 2018, 12:19 PM

Thanks for the clarification. I was like ????

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Two Tigers are frontrunners in 2019 Heisman Trophy odds

Dec 9, 2018, 12:40 PM

Who really cares anymore, and who in Tiger Nation actually waste any time dwelling on who the next top Heisman candidates will be. After the way CJ Spiller and DW4 was slighted the way both of those guys were, you would have to be kinda stupid to ever believe they would actually give that popularity award to a Clemson player, especially when Clemson isn't a very popular team beyond Tiger nation!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2018, 1:51 PM

I concur

John Heisman coached at 4 schools. Only one of them has had a player ever win 'his' award: Auburn with 2 winners.

At this point, i don't know what the subjective criteria are for a school to produce a Heisman winner, but we all know it is absolutely NOT 'having the best player in college football.'

As i have said before, i hope Trevor somehow manages to win 2-3 Manning Awards, which is for QBs only and includes postseason play. DW4 won it twice, and he shares the fact that none of the namesake Mannings ever won the Heisman but yet have won 4 Super Bowls and 2 are members of the CF Hall of Fame.

The Heisman is less important to me than being Fantasy League MVP.

Dec 9, 2018, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Two Tigers are frontrunners in 2019 Heisman Trophy odds ]

I love it when people point out Watson's Jr situation. Where most the pundits said, "if it were picked later on they would have given it to Watson," as if they did not say the same exact thing his Sophomore year. Was a duh, uhm, but, I....didn't what, remember from the previous year. Whatever.

CJ had the injured toe his senior year, which kept his number down, but make no mistake CJ was what the Heisman is supposed to be about, even with the season long injury.

Dec 9, 2018, 5:08 PM

Not only will we hear "Clemson is too loaded for 1 player to make a Heisman impact or his averages are great but because Clemson plays everyone the total numbers aren't as big as Player O or Player U."

Dec 9, 2018, 5:14 PM

Even though Bama is loaded every year, and they look for a Bama player to give it to!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GOOD GRIEF

Dec 9, 2018, 7:51 PM

Can't we finish the '18 season first.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,393
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic