Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Vandy Whistler at CWS
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 3,662

Vandy Whistler at CWS

Jun 25, 2019, 9:21 PM

What's the on going story regarding the Vandy whistler at the CWS? I thought the CWS has told him to stop whistling or risk being thrown out. He is obviously still whistling, and I'm about to turn off the game because of it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Vanderbilt has a law school.***

Jun 25, 2019, 9:25 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wish we had one of those.

Jun 25, 2019, 10:11 PM

Seriously.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and a Veterinarian school.***

Jun 26, 2019, 3:02 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

they've got to have a mic on him. Pulling for Vandy but

Jun 25, 2019, 10:17 PM

hate that noise

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pulling for Michigan because of those two twerps!***

Jun 26, 2019, 1:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Vandy Whistler at CWS

Jun 25, 2019, 10:25 PM

Funny.... My wife just came over and said basically the same thing you did. She doesn't even watch the game and she hates that guy, and was wondering why the stadium isn't kicking him out like they said they would.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2019, 6:43 AM

He represents bad sportsmanship. I have never been to a sporting event where ONE person had the freedom to annoy everyone else. Pretty much why I am not watching. Part of me hopes he gets an aneurysm doing it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The bad news ... There are TWO of them!!

Jun 26, 2019, 1:18 PM

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/college/vanderbilt/2019/06/24/vandy-whistler-vanderbilt-baseball-college-world-series/1530525001/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jun 26, 2019, 7:15 AM

Vandy Whistler at CWS [4]
Posted: Jun 25, 2019 9:21 PM

What's the on going story regarding the Vandy whistler at the CWS? I thought the CWS has told him to stop whistling or risk being thrown out. He is obviously still whistling, and I'm about to turn off the game because of it.

it is very annoying no doubt but turn the game off because of it. smfh at some of you people. hope for yalls sake we dont play miss st in football. yall would run for the hills.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how are you deroberts?***

Jun 26, 2019, 9:32 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: how are you deroberts?***

Jun 26, 2019, 9:41 AM

wonderful and you.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 26, 2019, 1:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Vandy Whistler at CWS ]

We’ve already been there and done that. Cowbells indoors at the Peach Bowl was absolutely horrendous. Don’t see how their own fans can stand it. The cowbells are ALMOST as annoying as the woo hoo.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And, they were ringing those bells on MARTA after the game!

Jun 26, 2019, 1:53 PM

UNBEARABLE!!

He's the epitome of self-centeredness...

Jun 26, 2019, 9:54 AM

he feels his right to create a loud whistle throughout the game is more important than the right of ALL other fans to enjoy the game free of unnecessary annoyances.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Replies: 14
| visibility 3,662
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic