Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Update on Mumbette
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Update on Mumbette

Sep 20, 2019, 2:51 PM

Some of y'all who are friends on Buddybook have been able to see her progress, but some of y'all aren't on Buddybook.

She is 6 months out from the liver transplant, and everything is looking great. We had appointments with her doctors in Charleston on Monday and Tuesday this week, and they have reduced her anti-rejection meds. She will never be free of them, but apparently you feel better on the smallest appropriate dosage. The accidental death of her son in July of 2017, and sending her youngest daughter off to rehab in Florida was just about more than anyone should have to bear. The daughter has done a complete turnaround and has been clean for 18 months, and has a job with health benefits, supporting herself.

Monday night, we were able to meet up with 19B® at a rooftop bar. It was a beautiful night and great to be able to have a social evening, and we are enthusiastic about being able to participate in things again. My son and I watched the GT game with aerozeptallica at his house, and enjoyed the opening game experience with him and his better half immensely.

It has been an unbelievably difficult road to get to this point, hopefully we have started on the easier part of the trail!

Any of you facing anything like this feel free to ask questions; I'm not a doctor or therapist, but I have certainly met a few dozen over the last two years, for what that's worth.

Go, you hairy effing Tigers, and let's see if we can do this NC thing again!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

Thankya again for the beers and convo, good sir.

Sep 20, 2019, 3:01 PM

I'm available pretty much anytime to drink on your tab. Wifey looks wonderful, and like most of the Junge, you outkicked your coverage pretty spectacularly.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're welcome, dood.

Sep 20, 2019, 3:05 PM

We will be back every so often, and maybe with a bit more planning.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

thanks for the update. Knew very little of that, except her

Sep 20, 2019, 3:09 PM

children's situations which you mentioned here. There's definitely an ebb and flow to life, sounds like you're getting back into the flow. Glad things are looking up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same. Glad to hear things are getting better***

Sep 20, 2019, 3:20 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good to see you on here and that things are looking up.*****

Sep 20, 2019, 4:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great news! Glad things are trending in the right direction

Sep 20, 2019, 4:35 PM

Now go make us some more cereal.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

good to hear she's doing better!***

Sep 20, 2019, 5:11 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Continued T's and P's - thanks for the update.

Sep 20, 2019, 5:59 PM

Keep the good news coming!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's great to hear, Mumbo !***

Sep 20, 2019, 8:15 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic