Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ya'll are pathetic... a person says one thing you don't like
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Ya'll are pathetic... a person says one thing you don't like

Dec 23, 2014, 1:31 PM

and suddenly there are posts about how they're a pathetic, drug-abusing POS? Just don't get it. I mean, nobody's perfect, and people on here always claim to be a Clemson Family or that "We're Clemson, we're better than that."

Then he says one sentence you disagree with, tucked several paragraphs down in the article, and you post all these personal insults and crap about a Purple Heart recipient? Not saying he's not open to criticism, he certainly is, but some of you take it WAY too #### far.

I mean, he risked his life serving our country and he carried the American Flag down the hill playing for our Tigers. Who CARES if he's a bit of a ###### on his own time? And you're not?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Welcome to tigernet

Dec 23, 2014, 1:32 PM

Where a bunch of morons with access to computers make themselves feel important by trying to be the cleverest #######.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The coot that posted it is gone.***

Dec 23, 2014, 1:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they know who they are...***

Dec 23, 2014, 1:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep

Dec 23, 2014, 1:35 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/view/profile.do?id=52006

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Yep

Dec 23, 2014, 1:36 PM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=16541643

sort of hit bob on the screws, no?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Middle of the fairway for that bob moran***

Dec 23, 2014, 1:36 PM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

might have to choke down on a wedge 4 the approach

Dec 23, 2014, 1:37 PM

cause bob.

Re: might have to choke down on a wedge 4 the approach

Dec 23, 2014, 1:39 PM

Re: might have to choke down on a wedge 4 the approach

Dec 23, 2014, 1:39 PM [ in reply to might have to choke down on a wedge 4 the approach ]

bob is playing him the movie version right?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's not nice

Dec 23, 2014, 1:49 PM

but still...funny.

i try not to encourage balm, i think he's juan of the clever

Dec 23, 2014, 1:55 PM

morans camgee's going on about...

Re: Ya'll are pathetic... a person says one thing you don't like

Dec 23, 2014, 1:39 PM

To play devils advocate, wasn't there a little chatter this past season about the pecking order of quarterbacks and receivers on the team?

Dec 23, 2014, 1:45 PM

I contacted the webmaster to delete my acct. I joined tnet to be part of fruitful discussions about the tigers. To attack DRod with baseless comments about heavy drug use and he is a p.o.s. is unacceptable tnetters. I joined the Navy after I graduated Clemson in '02 as a corpsman. I was in my work study in the music dept. when those planes hit the trade towers. I just joined tnet, after seeing the way a lot of people disparage others on this board. I'm done. Don't worry I wont let the door hit me on the way out. Wish I never shared any stories on here. Goodbye and happy holidays.

Merry Christmas

Dec 23, 2014, 1:49 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yet you're still here posting?

Dec 23, 2014, 2:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Ya'll are pathetic... a person says one thing you don't like ]

I smell bullchit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 23, 2014, 1:52 PM

darkhuntingtiger...I agree with you 100%. I read the article and came away unfazed by it. Of course he thinks he should have gotten more playing time...ALL players lower on the depth chart do. He's just trying to make a case for himself in the NFL. I don't understand why some are getting somehow offended and angry over his remarks...smh...That's ridiculous.

No, actually, I'm not. Neither was Larry Wilson.

Dec 23, 2014, 1:52 PM

Larry was my father in law and a Vietnam bet. He died 5 and a half years ago from cancer that was determined to be triggered by agent orange. He was a Navy medic serving on the ground with the marines. He was a POW. Went through things, a lot of which I still don't know about, you couldn't imagine. When he came home there were several nights my mother in law woke up with his hands around her throat cause he'd wake up thinking he was still over there and that she was the " enemy". He saved numbers of marines and also watched numbers die. I could go on and on. Thing is he never wanted to talk about it..never wanted recognition or fuss made. Always thought it was peculiar Rodriguez had so much "footage" of himself and I had heard a couple things but just dismissed them. But it sounds like he truly is a little sh$t..good riddance.

Dec 23, 2014, 2:22 PM

My grandfathers both served on the frontlines...They did not care to have books and movies made about them. He is self-serving, as well all can be at times, but to call out our Clemson coaches for not playing him is unsettling. He is not this appreciative soldier who we thought he was, he had a self-fulfilling motivation and now we are all going to get to see it.

I thank him for his service, but the books and movies are for his personal gain which I have absolutely no problem with. Why call out Clemson coaches, except to make his story seem that much better ?? Saddening how this has transpired.

Dec 23, 2014, 4:22 PM

Virtually every book ever written about combat was written by veterans. The idea that someone talks about his experience is somehow selfish is ludicrous. A recent example is Marcus Lutrell and the movie Lone Survivor. I don't hear anyone criticizing him.

If anyone thinks Dabo wasn't using Daniel as much as Daniel took advantage of the platform I've got a nice bridge to sell you in Virginia. Geez

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Felix2, Rodriguez called out coaches for not playing him

Dec 23, 2014, 6:38 PM

when he was clearly not the best alternative for the team to succeed. He is crying over playing time, his writing a book and making a movie is clearly his choice and I am fine with that. Using Dabo and other coaches for his self-fulfillment by claiming Clemson choices are made based on political value is just silly. Our roster is not the same as Georgia State or South Carolina State where he may have received more playing time, this is Clemson University. He was blessed to be on the team to begin with, he should thank Dabo rather than betray him!!!

Yeah, strange that people begin to delve that deep into some

Dec 23, 2014, 6:40 PM

one's personality based off one comment. I personally didn't like the comment but his personal issues are just that...personal. Those are his demons to fight...not my place to criticize.

100% agree darkhuntingtiger. People posting stuff like this

Dec 23, 2014, 10:08 PM

are more pathetic than the persons they call out. its okay to state an opinion, but people hiding behind keyboards take it overboard. They don't represent Clemson the way they should. So disappointed by so many on here that claim to be a part of TigerNation and the Clemson family. All they are is a bunch of losers.

Unworthy..

Dec 23, 2014, 11:39 PM

Heck with all the "Ring of Honor" posters on this thread I feel unworthy of being here. Feels good to be in the presence a some true CU fans.

From what I read earlier it's much more than that...

Dec 24, 2014, 12:13 AM

I have no idea as to what's true and what's not about it, but there were several people commenting he's done a lot more to hurt his reputation than that statement.

Personally it makes me wonder. I absolutely respect his background as a veteran, but based on what's been posted here his attitude and lack of humility leave a lot to be desired. If true, it's fair game. If true, he should do better to represent his country and the school who gave him plenty.

Thank you. Someone with sense.

Dec 24, 2014, 8:10 AM

I have never seen so many people turn on someone based on 2 lines of text in a news article. It's disappointing.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic