Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think a lot of teams simply do not understand our D
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

I think a lot of teams simply do not understand our D

Jun 16, 2019, 10:46 PM

I'm hoping opposing OC's do not read any of this.

What they fail to see is how well teams seem to move the ball until they cross the 50 yard line. CBV is often playing a lot of subs during this time. However, when teams cross the 50, then suddenly the going gets rough. They usually stall their drives, and make a great kick inside the 10 yard line, and think they have done something great. Basically, all that does is allows our O to make longer drives to score, and our stats just look better. Teams just don't understand that.

If you notice, many of the scores made against us were deep routes from deep in their own territory. Almost all of the UofSuc scores came that way. I think TAMU did a lot of that too. And maybe SU did some of that type of scoring. But if you look at how few times that teams actually scored TD's when starting inside the Red Zone, it was just not that often. They either usually failed to score, or had to settle for a FG.

I'm convinced that there is a pattern that CBV uses. However, with all this being said, CBV is amazing at making adjustments, and I cannot see a way to crack that code.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Understanding and doing something about it is easier said

Jun 16, 2019, 10:58 PM

Than done.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic