Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Guys guys guys!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Guys guys guys!

Sep 29, 2019, 11:02 AM

Everybody relax and get your venting out.

If you think Dabo, Scott and Elliot are happy with our offensive performance you’re naive.

We have our bye at the perfect time. We are fortunate our defense has been as good as it has. Offense will get better, we have too much talent not to.

I’ll be back tomorrow to check on all you chicken Little’s out there

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Guys guys guys!

Sep 29, 2019, 11:13 AM

This was a good thing for all of us. First off, hats off to UNC. They played an outstanding game and the coaching/play calling was outstanding.

Any team can beat on any given Saturday, including Clemson. We've been ridiculously spoiled these past 3-4 years expecting to win every game just by showing up. We needed to understand that mistakes will cost you a win. Games can come down to just a few plays. ETN and Mullen are 2 mega stars... but they each had a play that should've cost us the game.

Tee Higgins was the only player I saw yesterday that seemed to bring his A Game. If we want to win another Natty, we need players to focus on doing their jobs and playing with a chip on their shoulder.

Ugh. Terrell not Mullen. :-)***

Sep 29, 2019, 11:15 AM

Sep 29, 2019, 12:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Guys guys guys! ]

Tarheels sucker punched Terrel on the stop and go. He was looking too hard for the interception.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2019, 11:15 AM

Trust me, the bye week will be used to install the next third of the playbook. The final third will be installed prior to the championship phase of the season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2019, 11:18 AM

I agree ! Great comment . This has happened every year post Chad Morris . Spoon feed then the playbook . And it has worked ! There has been very little motion, jet sweeps , counter plays or crossing routes . It’s coming

Sep 29, 2019, 12:26 PM

It's just minor adjustments. The offensive numbers are great. They just are not translating into points on the board. T.L. needs a bit more past protection so he can go through progressions. We have to quit turning over he ball. We need a receiver who is dependable for short yards. The receivers are not getting open. T.L. is being forced to make crazy tough throws due to coverage and lack of pass protection. ALL those problems can be easily cured by committing to the run game to open up the pass game. I believe Dabo will insist Elliott make that change.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic