Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UGA fans in 2017:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

UGA fans in 2017:

Dec 31, 2018, 12:43 PM

"Beating Notre Dame 20-19 was a HUGE win for Georgia, they are a great team and that win proved we are a national championship contender! Even though they lost 3 games they were one of the best teams in the country and we beat them!"

UGA fans in 2018: "Clemson beat undefeated Notre Dame 30-3, which proves Notre Dame is a fraud and didn't belong in the playoffs. It doesn't matter that LSU, the team Notre Dame beat in their bowl game last year, kicked our dawgasses and that we choked again against Bama's backup QB, we are the best team in the world and way better than ND, Oklahoma, Clemson and Bama."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: UGA fans in 2017:

Dec 31, 2018, 12:46 PM

Shocked!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2018, 12:47 PM

No UGA fan thinks UGA is the "best team in the world" or even better than Clemson or Bama. It isn't just UGA fans who think Georgia is better than Oklahoma and ND. Congrats on the win. Hope you win it all.

you guys should try shutting your mouths until you actually

Dec 31, 2018, 12:48 PM

Win something. the recruiting championship talk is getting old.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hold up, are you serious in saying that no UGA fan thinks

Dec 31, 2018, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA fans in 2017: ]

they're better than Clemson? Yeah ok...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Hold up, are you serious in saying that no UGA fan thinks

Dec 31, 2018, 12:54 PM

Where did I say UGA was better than Clemson?

Here, let me help...

Dec 31, 2018, 12:57 PM

"No UGA fan thinks UGA is the 'best team in the world' or even better than Clemson or Bama."

So do you really believe that "No UGA fan thinks UGA is...better than Clemson...?"

Re: Here, let me help...

Dec 31, 2018, 1:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here, let me help...

Dec 31, 2018, 3:16 PM [ in reply to Here, let me help... ]

To Dawg’s credit it may get confusing clarifying SCar fans vs Dawg fans. Seems more SCar fans are crying foul that UGA didn’t get in.

Truth is they are one of the 4 best teams in CF but on field results matter. You don’t get to lose to an average at best LSU team and then again to Bama and move up. That’s why they play the games and not just announce the playoffs in week 1.

Question to the house coots and super mutt... if Texas loses to Uga but close should they jump to the number 3 ranking too?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You might be better than Bama, ND and OU but...

Dec 31, 2018, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA fans in 2017: ]

we'd have embarrassed you like we did ND and what we do to Bama is going to shame your entire conference.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 31, 2018, 1:11 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA fans in 2017: ]

Sure they do. Whatever direction the wind is blowing is the best direction for the leg humpers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the most arrogant ######## in America

Dec 31, 2018, 12:47 PM

They haven't done anything to prove they belong. They had a much better team last year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I fact checked for accuracy

Dec 31, 2018, 1:13 PM

yep those are direct quotes

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty sure they were Kirby's quotes

Dec 31, 2018, 3:12 PM

but not 100% sure. Could've been Justin Fields though

Playing Texas in a bowl game tells me all I need to know...

Dec 31, 2018, 2:24 PM

about where UGA stands in the college football landscape. Texas is playing for their first 10 win season since 2009, and the experts/bowls feel they are on par with UGA.

I think the experts got this one right.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

UGA better be thankful they didn't get matched up against

Dec 31, 2018, 2:32 PM

UCF in their bowl game. They would've been the first team in history to lose back-to-back games against two different defending national champs.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic