Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The reason Finebaum is anti Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

The reason Finebaum is anti Clemson

Aug 9, 2019, 6:39 PM

Not that I spend much time thinking about what the ##### with jug ears thinks but it's obvious why he spews such hatred for the Tigers. There could be several reasons starting with him being an ########. It could also be us pounding his elephants into submission, like a poacher coming in the night to take their tusks. It could also be that he looks at our recruiting trend and realizes he may not see bama win another national championship in his life time, which actually brings us to the real reason for his hatred of Clemson.

If you recall, the human worm, couldn't stop heaping praise on Dabo before and immediately following the blood bath in Santa Clara. Why the turn from the worm? He was only dishing out praise for Dabo and the Clemson program because he believed Dabo was going to the future coach at alabama. At some point, Dabo's comments or actions following the second natty in three years for the Tigers, a light bulb went off. Dabo is not leaving Clemson and will never be the head coach at tuskalosers, alabama. Like a scorned ex, he is now seething with rage and has become totally unhinged. His DDS (Dabo Derangement Syndrome) is because he takes this rejection personally and he knows his low tide team is going to be the recipient of many a a$$ whopping at the claws of the Tigers for the foreseeable future. It's really that simple.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tuscalosers.....

Aug 9, 2019, 7:01 PM

POTY..... really. This is the TRUTH!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The reason Finebaum is anti Clemson

Aug 9, 2019, 7:27 PM

Bama will always have a spot in Dabo's heart,
but his Home is Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Aug 9, 2019, 7:36 PM

Speaks the truth

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow..that pic of short little Hunter would never give you an inkling

Aug 9, 2019, 7:41 PM

that kid would catch the Natty winning ball!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pssssst. . . . . bill

Aug 9, 2019, 9:23 PM

Hunter is sitting down in that pic.

Don't worry, I won't tell anybody about this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Aug 9, 2019, 8:12 PM

Basically he and the bammers feel genuinely threatened. So they are lashing out. If any fan is qualified to teach others about winning with class it certainly isn’t them. Witness their behavior after the games in 15 and 17 and comments to me by their fans. I of course didn’t give back to them in the same way. We will see how it goes if and when we win again. I sure don’t recall any moaning about our schedule when we lost those 2 years. What is crazy to me is finebum is a Vol. That’s sacrilege to pull so hard for Bammer as a Vol.

He's anti-Clemson because he's [still] paid to recruit

Aug 9, 2019, 9:10 PM

ror the SEC, and Clemson puts a kink in that. His job is to protect the SEC and try to say whatever it takes to make 17-year-olds think the SEC is where they want to go to school.

He's also paid to stir up controversy because controversy is what gets listeners.

If it wasn't Clemson, it would be something else. Just the way his business works.

He will still heap praise on Dabo.***

Aug 9, 2019, 9:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He used to, but he's changed. He actually makes personal

Aug 10, 2019, 12:51 PM

remarks about Dabo's sincerity, intelligence and integrity.

Excellent logic. Truth!***

Aug 9, 2019, 10:20 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He really is embarrassing himself. When he leaves his

Aug 9, 2019, 10:38 PM

hole and has to join the other analysts for big games, I really don't see how he can be taken seriously like they are.

Every time I see his face, all I can think of is the medical

Aug 9, 2019, 10:56 PM

doctor from Star Trek Voyager.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic