Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tua soon? But where does TL rank with DW now as GOAT?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Tua soon? But where does TL rank with DW now as GOAT?

Jan 8, 2019, 11:22 AM

I still give the edge to DW4, but TL is the best Freshman QB. EVER.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TL is the new GOAT***

Jan 8, 2019, 11:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DW4 for now. TLaw has two more years.

Jan 8, 2019, 11:24 AM

By the time he leaves, he may be the new standard of excellence in all of college football.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I watched the Coaches' broadcast after the game last night.

Jan 8, 2019, 11:29 AM

Booger, McShay, Tesstiore and an NFL analysis who I hadn't seen before. The NFL guy asked McShay where TL and Ross would be drafted if they went pro this year. He dodged the question twice by explaining the rules for eligibility to go pro.

Finally Joe cornered him up and ask him directly, 'But if they did come out this year where would they go?' The response was predictable. 'They would both go in the first round.'

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I watched the Coaches' broadcast after the game last night.

Jan 8, 2019, 11:32 AM

I would hope that we're smart enough as a fan base to embrace what both players have done for this program and not minimize or compare these great players.

Re: Tua soon? But where does TL rank with DW now as GOAT?

Jan 8, 2019, 11:29 AM

DW4 became the best Clemson QB ever when he had a huge game in the loss to Bama in 2016. Then he raised the bar with a natty.

What TL has done is raise the bar. He will have become the best player in CFB history two years from now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WL

Jan 8, 2019, 11:56 AM

I Will always and I mean always be forever grateful for DW4, that team and the exciting times of that National Championship and nothing can or will take away from that. This years team and win was better. I also think TL is the better QB and will break all of DW4’s records. Someone one day will break TL’s records. That’s just football.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2019, 12:05 PM

GOAT?

#1 Renfrow under Dabo
#2 Renfrow under Ford
#3 Renfrow under Howard
#4 Renfrow under Heisman/Riggs

Ok, TL could (aka will likely surpass) DW4... but I just loved watching DW4 playing the "game". TL is on a different (higher) level.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic