Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump, Manafort, and Cohen are in grave danger:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 516

Trump, Manafort, and Cohen are in grave danger:

Dec 9, 2018, 12:25 PM

Once again, we’ll see.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/12/mueller-briefs-bad-news-trump-manafort-and-cohen/577681/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump, Manafort, and Cohen are in grave danger:

Dec 9, 2018, 12:37 PM

Other than using the words "Grave Danger", that seems like the same news as the last few days. It seems like Cohen and Manafort are toast. Manafort thinks he is getting a pardon later. The Dems will try to impeach Trump. Liberal sources will make a big deal. Trump and Fox will call it a witch hunt.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you write for Readers' Digest?

Dec 10, 2018, 8:05 AM

Cause that's as condensed and accurate as anything RD ever published.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It seems they're back on the bimbo payoff

Dec 9, 2018, 1:04 PM

Good luck with that. Congressmen get to use taxpayer money to pay off their bimbos. And then seek reelection.

Im still waiting on the Russian collusion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2018, 1:18 PM

You are hilarious. Crying foul every single day with zero to back it all up. You all have been doing this for two years. Haha ha!

MAGA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2015, 9:07 PM

There is a little to back it up now for the first time. It's not much yet though.

Dec 9, 2018, 1:31 PM

Let’s indict you for a robbery because you were at that bank a few years ago and wore a black hat and sunglasses.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 9, 2018, 1:37 PM

There was stuff going on during the election with Cohen, Manafort, and the Russians. As far as Trump, they haven't show any proof of that. All they have shown with Trump are possible campaign violations which are felonies. That's not Russian collusion. It just shows how full of it he is. One thing that is for sure, everyone around Trump was into Russian dealings to an extent.

Here's a good summary of the Russia/Trump associations...

Dec 9, 2018, 1:58 PM

https://www.axios.com/trump-russia-mueller-investigation-37608752-bef7-4b25-a7dd-89e3032bec7e.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic

I read the first few 'This is what we know,' entries and...

Dec 10, 2018, 8:33 AM

we'll take each of those one at a time and discuss it to exhaustion if you want.

No, I finished reading the article. Everything there assumes the reader is keeping up with headlines and not details behind each of the Axios entries.

Instead of me writing a book how about one at a time?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's talk about it.

Dec 10, 2018, 8:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Trump, Manafort, and Cohen are in grave danger: ]

As far as collusion to fix the election and the evidence they have that Trump org was even talking to Russia all they have is Trump org trying to build a tower on Russian soil. Strange enough, that's what Trump org does, they build. Admitting that in order to build in Russia contact with Russian officials at the highest level is necessary. That means indirectly Trump had contact with Putin.

People seem to think that Trump's election win was inevitable when in fact all the rage was the belief that we'd have our first female POTUS. Trump couldn't be expected to run his business as if he was going to be elected. That's just not how businesses work. You don't turn your back on opportunity 'just in case.' Never-the-less, the effort to retain permission and cooperation to build in Russia ceased in mid 2016. I wonder if that happened during a time when Trump ended efforts to build in Russia.

How that ties into collusion to fix an election is beyond what Mueller can do. He will have to show that Trump org or campaign was a part of hacking either Podesta's or Hillary's email and that Russia was the hacker. I do not believe that is possible.

A sitting POTUS getting jail time or removed from office for campaign violations amounting to 1/4th a million dollars? I doubt even the dems want to open that can of worms.

It takes more faith than I have to believe that any of this will work.

That was the headline of the article. I’m not

Dec 9, 2018, 1:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump, Manafort, and Cohen are in grave danger: ]

stating this. That’s why I said we’ll see.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, as much as CNN plasters their name across the screen...

Dec 9, 2018, 4:59 PM

they are surely going to misspell one sooner or later.

Dec 9, 2018, 7:41 PM

You are a TMSMV.

Typical Main Stream Media Victim

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You’re proud of that one, aren’t you?***

Dec 9, 2018, 8:01 PM

Re: You’re proud of that one, aren’t you?***

Dec 9, 2018, 10:39 PM

No Bobby. I pay little attention to the main stream media.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That much is obvious.***

Dec 9, 2018, 10:48 PM

As he should

Dec 10, 2018, 8:40 AM

It's left bias.

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Replies: 17
| visibility 516
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic