Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Does Brad care that he gets ripped by a lot...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Does Brad care that he gets ripped by a lot...

Apr 4, 2019, 12:07 PM

Of the fanbase?

Looks like he keeps on being real nice despite all the spit balls aimed his way...

I don't know how he takes it...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does Brad care that he gets ripped by a lot...

Apr 4, 2019, 12:09 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Apr 4, 2019, 12:12 PM

WHO SAYS HE GETS RIPPED BY THE MAJORITY OF THE FAN BASE.DO YOU THINK THAT THE TIGERNET HATERS IS THE MAJORITY?

You’re trying too hard.***

Apr 4, 2019, 12:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

He probably gets a little hurt by it.

Apr 4, 2019, 12:17 PM

Then he goes online and checks his bank account and all is right with the world again. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Hes getting paid Top 30 money for Mediocre results

Apr 4, 2019, 12:18 PM

Why would he care?

You do realize that he's had that salary for

Apr 4, 2019, 12:41 PM

less than 1 year right?

Before that he wasn't close to being in the top 30.

And the main reason he got that salary is because we finished in the top 16 last year. I bet you didn't think about what a great bargain we were getting then, did you?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

True. He only made $40,000 up until this year.

Apr 4, 2019, 1:28 PM

He’s probably still trying to catch up on bills and stuff. Give the guy a break.

Are you always this dramatic?

Apr 4, 2019, 1:53 PM

Your emotional responses are keeping you from being objective.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

The dude is a multi-millionaire and we are multi-thousandair

Apr 4, 2019, 12:21 PM

s or even have a negative net worth. He doesn't care what we think.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Top 5 compensation package in the ACC with some of

Apr 4, 2019, 12:24 PM

the lowest fan and administration expectations of any program in the conference.

Dude has it made.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Top 5 compensation package in the ACC with some of

Apr 4, 2019, 1:33 PM

+1 Chuck is right on the money — Clemson has made Brownell a serious multi-millionaire with very minimal expectations. Not a bad gig if you can get it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And since he made a Sweet Sixteen...

Apr 4, 2019, 2:48 PM

Some folks say he should get a lifetime contract and we should be thankful for whatever happens for the rest of his tenure. After all, this is Clemson and we're a football school that puts $0.00 into basketball (other than coach's $2.5M annual). And other than the cool new arena and facilities we don't "support" the basketball program. No... we don't deserve any better. We just need to shut up about it.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So the 13 ACC programs who spend more than Clemson

Apr 4, 2019, 9:40 PM

on basketball are just throwing their money away?

Apr 4, 2019, 12:34 PM

If you pay me those $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

for sub par performance, you can rip me all you like as I laugh my way to the bank.

The money help$$$$$$$$$***

Apr 4, 2019, 12:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Apr 4, 2019, 12:43 PM

man this guy is obsessed.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Apr 4, 2019, 12:44 PM

SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT THE MOT ON TIGERNET IS A LOT HUH.

Apr 4, 2019, 12:44 PM

Idiots like you, you mean? You spend too much time crying, don't you have a family to care for or a dog to walk?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

even his wife asks why he isnt recruiting shooters

Apr 4, 2019, 1:30 PM

sounds like he gets it at home too

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does your loserdom know no boundaries?***

Apr 4, 2019, 1:36 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic