Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Told Ya TL Would Outshine Tua
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Told Ya TL Would Outshine Tua

Jan 9, 2019, 3:33 PM

I won't run this into the ground, but I and others explained all year that come playoff time TL would have gained enough experience and confidence to outplay Tua and Bama. I recall one commenter took me to task just a shot while ago telling me how great Tua was as if to belittle my suggestion. Anyway, we have a great QB.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Told Ya TL Would Outshine Tua- JUst saw the Tua SI

Jan 9, 2019, 3:36 PM

on the newstand here while looking for ours. It made me smile to see all of the best ever stuff and him on the cover trying to look like a bad guy. ONe article was is he the best ever or something? Nice job by our guys puncturing his balloon

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Told Ya TL Would Outshine Tua- JUst saw the Tua SI

Jan 9, 2019, 3:46 PM

What do you think about TL staying for his senior year? He is a different type guy. Not different as in Christian Wilkins diff, but a unique character that I can see staying the extra year. Mark it down.

His comments in the interview after the game alluded to him

Jan 9, 2019, 3:52 PM

being here 4 years...said it twice. Don't remember word for word...but replied to Maria that he wanted to win 3 more...and also said something about being here 4 years.

Message was edited by: tigermaniac®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You might have been the only one to think that

Jan 9, 2019, 3:54 PM

Our prediction threads all predicted bama would win, and nobody was really believing in TL16. Everyone thought he was just a freshaman.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes. You were the lone voice in the wilderness with a unique viewpoint

Jan 9, 2019, 4:00 PM

Good job. +1 to you

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes. You were the lone voice in the wilderness with a unique viewpoint

Jan 9, 2019, 4:04 PM

One theme we all went with is that Clemson would improve as the year went on. We were playing many, gaining experience. That played out exactly.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic