Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What percentage of Republicans are racists?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 772

What percentage of Republicans are racists?

Oct 27, 2018, 12:58 AM

I used to think it was just the extreme right, but let’s be honest, it’s definitely not. I would venture to say that only about 20% of “fiscal conservatives” are not racist at all and honestly just care about collecting a bigger paycheck. That’s a pretty non-racist POV. But I think that the other 80% run the gamut from racists who justify their bigotry (FOX news folk, politicians, savvy rich white folk, T-Netters) to racists who are just open and honest about their bigotry (Trump, David Duke, etc.). Most Republicans are at least somewhat racist. They hate “Political Correct” talk (ie. talk that keeps them from saying racist things in public) and tearing down old statues of dead USA traitors/racists from the civil war. These are all facts, but racists call this “fake news” for some reason.

Thoughts?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What percentage of people who ask questions like that are

Oct 27, 2018, 1:14 AM

full of shat?

Let's be honest ... 100%.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: What percentage of people who ask questions like that are

Oct 27, 2018, 1:42 AM

Hahahaha you are a big dumb dumb, amigo!! ALSO... I can tell you are a racist by your racist profile picture! So thank you!

I won't hold your total lack of rasslin' knowledge against

Oct 27, 2018, 1:57 AM

you, but your lame trolling is inexcusable.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I won't hold your total lack of rasslin' knowledge against

Oct 27, 2018, 2:19 AM

INEXCUSABLE!!! Come on man, you don’t think most Republicans are racist or at the very least xenophobic? How can you defend that position? The same people who voted Trump into office are people who defend his immigration policies, his Islamaphobia, and his “there are good people on both sides” defense of Charlottesville. These people are deplorable... just like our #### star-banging President. There is no other rationale. It is the truth and racists LOVE justifying this embarrassing presidency.

STOP THE DOTARD!!!

Betcha can't prove you ain't rassist

Oct 27, 2018, 8:54 AM [ in reply to What percentage of people who ask questions like that are ]

You lose

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I certainly can't prove it to people that have been

Oct 27, 2018, 10:42 AM

brainwashed and have no idea what racism is. Or to people who don't even care, and instead are just trying to get a reaction.

- H. L. Mencken

Time to stop drinking***

Oct 27, 2018, 1:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What percentage of Democrats are race baiters?

Oct 27, 2018, 3:36 AM

most

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haters gonna hate, bro.

Oct 27, 2018, 8:21 AM

Hey, you look in the mirror lately?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Classifing groups by extremists within that group...

Oct 27, 2018, 8:34 AM

Is not an accurate description of that group’s beliefs.

This card gets played way too often.

Turn off CNN, Fox, MSNBC and whatever on online news blogs you like. Go outside and enjoy the day, play / watch sports or go to a movie. The break will be healthy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Classifing groups by extremists within that group...

Oct 27, 2018, 8:52 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This was meant for uproar***

Oct 27, 2018, 8:54 AM

This thread again?

Oct 27, 2018, 9:02 AM

Always ends well proving who is and isn’t racist.

Good luck with your research.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What percentage of Republicans are racists?

Oct 27, 2018, 9:53 AM

Dude puleeeze. There are just as many racist true blue DEMS. Go to the NE, true blue voters and they are racist as he!!!, They just hide it a bit better and do not have the history of other places.

100%***

Oct 27, 2018, 10:36 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 100%***

Oct 27, 2018, 10:48 AM

- H. L. Mencken

Re: Not all Republicans are racists.

Oct 27, 2018, 11:06 AM

There's a few of us lagging behind but we're working extra hard to catch up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll give you a 8/10

Oct 27, 2018, 11:07 AM

on trolling content

Oct 27, 2018, 6:34 PM

I think there are a very small percentage of people who are actually racist when it comes to the correct definition of the word which is believing that your race is superior to another.

We are all prejudiced in many different ways, even the most left leaning democrats. From my experience growing up in the south yes your typical white conservative is very prejudiced....mumbles the N word under their breath from time to time and unfairly stereotypes the few black people they come across....

Black people are the same way. You don't want to be the one white dude in a locker room full of black guys. It's a very small place to be, especially when it's time to hit the showers....

Oct 28, 2018, 4:09 PM

Pointing at the wrong party mate.

7***

Oct 28, 2018, 5:10 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 28, 2018, 6:23 PM

According to cable news it's 100%.

"These are all facts" lol***

Oct 28, 2018, 7:10 PM

Everything in the post is precisely NOT a fact.***

Oct 29, 2018, 8:11 AM

wait, you mean outrageous opinions aren't facts?***

Oct 29, 2018, 9:33 AM

Oct 28, 2018, 11:16 PM

weak trollin bruh

Oct 29, 2018, 12:00 AM

Define racist.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One. Hundred. Percent.

Oct 29, 2018, 10:20 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Thanks.

Oct 29, 2018, 11:06 AM

I thought I was falling down on the job. It's delightful to see that I meet approval as a qualified racist.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 29
| visibility 772
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic