Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tiger Golf at NCAAs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Tiger Golf at NCAAs

May 23, 2019, 3:09 PM

We are paired with UGA and Brigham Young teeing off at 2:00 pm tomorrow.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tiger Golf at NCAAs

May 23, 2019, 3:10 PM

Thanks!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

May 23, 2019, 3:12 PM

There’s an all-SEC group with the Gamecocks, LSU and Tam playing together. Watch out for the foot wedges!

May 23, 2019, 4:06 PM

Corn dogs at the turn and frequent stops by the beer car most likely

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2019, 5:17 PM

and tailgate sex.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

May 23, 2019, 3:27 PM

UGa and BYU? Well those are the opposite ends of the spectrum beverage of choice wise

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2019, 3:36 PM

Thanks. That’s 3PM eastern for those that didn’t realize the ctz.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2019, 3:54 PM

I just hope we can play well enough to get to the match play. Anything could happen there although we are not really a contender this year for the championship.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2019, 4:11 PM

Yes. That would be sweet. If Bryson Nimmer can throw up a couple low rounds and Kyle and Colby can continue their hot streak from the regionals... who knows. Could happen.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2019, 5:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Tiger Golf at NCAAs ]

I’ll settle for making the final 15. Match play would be completely unexpected.

May 23, 2019, 6:39 PM

Me too this year. Would be a huge building block and great experience for next season. Need to get Zach back on track.

Sheldon, what’s the news with Turk. He was burning it up last fall... finished 30th in the country with stroke avg 69+. Did he get hurt and I missed it? Tia

May 23, 2019, 9:44 PM

I’ve been wondering that myself this year. How special were those clubs he had stolen last year before the NCAAs that he hasn’t really been a factor? Looks like he played in several tournaments through the fall and spring including being low man in a couple and then went off the rails with some bad finishes. Wildly inconsistent I guess to the point where Penley couldn’t trust him in the NCAAs?

May 23, 2019, 11:49 PM

I thought the same thing about Turk. Since his clubs were stolen it is like he has disappeared. We really need for our 5th player to play well enough so that our #4 player doesn't feel all the pressure. When we struggled both the 4 and 5 players seemed to falter.

+1 - pop us a linky in the AM for another***

May 23, 2019, 6:59 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: +1 - pop us a linky in the AM for another***

May 23, 2019, 9:45 PM

Will do

http://results.golfstat.com//public/leaderboards/gsnav.cfm?pg=participants&tid=17527

thank you brother Calhoun2 +1***

May 24, 2019, 6:16 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: +1 - pop us a linky in the AM for another***

May 23, 2019, 11:45 PM [ in reply to +1 - pop us a linky in the AM for another*** ]

I’m kinda hoping it plays similar to the Austin region where par is a good score. Would have to review to verify but i think we’ve played better in the spring on tougher scoring courses than when you have to shoot -40 to win it...lol

Should get a good feel with early scores but have to wait for late afternoon to see how Tigers are hitting them

May 24, 2019, 11:38 AM

Looks like they have set up a brutal course for the men. All teams so far are over par and there is blue (doubles) and even black (triple or worse) on many cards.

Interesting that we are paired with BYU as BYU completed

May 24, 2019, 12:27 PM

their 3rd round yesterday since they can't compete on Sunday. They shot a +21 - ouch. A lot of pressure on them to make up for that today.

Re: Interesting that we are paired with BYU as BYU completed

May 24, 2019, 1:18 PM

Where did you see this? I believe you as I know they do not play on Sundays just wondering.

May 24, 2019, 12:35 PM

Look at this disrespect! Lol they list 1-14 in order until you get to UGA who they put before Clemson. Thems fightin wurds!

May 24, 2019, 1:10 PM

The golf course looks like it is playing tough .... don't know whether that is good or bad for us, but I think I like it better.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic