Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tiger Band at at the Nattys
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Tiger Band at at the Nattys

Jan 22, 2019, 7:06 PM

I remember in the late 1960s when I was a little boy going to Death Valley to see the Tigs play Alabama. I also remember Alabama's "Million Dollar Band" marching into the stadium and it seemed like there were a million of them and they played like it. And Tiger Band.....well, they were there.

Fast forward to the CFP games and especially the Nattys in Tampa and Santa Clara. Tiger Band blew the "Million Dollar Band" out of the stadiums. The Bama band is much bigger and they have a music degree yet Tiger Band played more, louder, and with a lot more enthusiasm than the Bama band did. It was obvious they were on a mission and they were successful!

Thanks, Tiger Band for being a big part of this awesome time.

Go Tigers! Unstoppable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tiger Band at at the Nattys

Jan 22, 2019, 7:35 PM

Clemson Tiger Band has grown substantially in recent years. We are gaining on them.

In Santa Clara the announcer lady that introduced both bands said the Million Dollar Band had 406 members and Clemson Tiger Band has 355 members.

Took 2 planes and 8 busses to move the Tiger Band to/in California. So thankful for the support for Tiger Band.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2019, 8:25 PM

Tiger Band, THANK YOU! You guys make us proud.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YES..they looked great pregame & at halftime & blew Tiger Rag & other tunes with Gusto

Jan 22, 2019, 7:37 PM

and you could hear them often & loud on TV!

A proud time for them for sure.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 22, 2019, 8:24 PM

We are blessed to have The best, most dedicated band in America! These kids give it all, every game. Thanks to them.

Jan 23, 2019, 5:06 PM

Was glad to see the band director (I'm sure he has a much better title but I don't remember) thanking the football team for giving them such a big stage. Said the band had had great experiences that were possible because of the football program's success.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic