Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tickets for Tonights Game at KSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Tickets for Tonights Game at KSU

May 15, 2018, 5:13 PM

Their website says "just about sold out" anyone know if they have tickets? We were going to drive up there from Buckhead, but dont' want to if cant get a ticket. Says to buy online, but have to print them out, and heck, no printer... never print anything!

Thanks

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tickets for Tonights Game at KSU

May 15, 2018, 5:17 PM

call and ask??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2018, 5:20 PM

I tired... only number I could find I called, and guy had no idea... Called their 470 KSU OWLS number

May 15, 2018, 5:21 PM

Only 15-20 miles away, but with traffic... not driving unless know I can get a ticket... almost too late now anyways...

May 15, 2018, 5:25 PM

Their stadium only seats like 1300 people

Plus or minus 1000

May 15, 2018, 5:29 PM

:)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

May 15, 2018, 5:39 PM

I have two you can have if you swing by my house in kennesaw. Probably too late but figured Id offer

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2018, 5:53 PM

Looking at radar, it could be one of those nights. Play a couple of innings and get delayed for 45 minutes.....repeat!!!

If they ever do this again....

May 15, 2018, 8:15 PM

it needs to be at Suntrust Park.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2018, 8:19 PM

I live in Woodstock, just north of Kennesaw and just got back from the game. Was $10 per ticket for general admission, which is every seat. Ran out of hotdogs by 6:10 pm. LOL. Guys, that stadium, such as it is, was FULL of Tigers. All the stands were FULL and a sea of orange. I cracked up at the scene. KSU folks were few and far between. Some Tigers were tailgating in a visitor lot that I parked in.

Left early myself...

May 15, 2018, 8:45 PM

I'm just 5 min from KSU. Wanted to give up my seat to one of many Tiger's without one.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic