Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This won't last forever...maybe a while...but not forever
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

This won't last forever...maybe a while...but not forever

Jul 2, 2019, 6:32 PM

Just sayin'

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ Well, the same could be said for..

Jul 2, 2019, 6:43 PM

Joe21 & Me!

LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^ Well, the same could be said for..

Jul 2, 2019, 6:46 PM

Heard a quote from a dude that stifled a dragon. Something about legendary. Stay strong!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 2, 2019, 8:24 PM [ in reply to ^ Well, the same could be said for.. ]

Well, Bill, thanks for including me in good company but I'm a bit concerned. Yesterday the City of Clemson left a 4' x 4' x 4.5' concrete container across the street from my house. I don't know if they know something that I don't know. When I go I had though I would go in something a bit more appealing than a large concrete container. However, I can see my obituary now -- "Friends and relatives of Joe21 can view his body in a concrete septic tank between the hours of 6 - 8 PM".

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 2, 2019, 8:29 PM

I’d hope you have more stories to tell. Not sure you should worry about anything else Joe ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And for every other last one of us.***

Jul 2, 2019, 9:03 PM [ in reply to ^ Well, the same could be said for.. ]

Buzzkill!***

Jul 2, 2019, 6:52 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: This won't last forever...maybe a while...but not forever

Jul 2, 2019, 7:09 PM

Occasionally the thought will come into my mind that at some point in the (hopefully distant) future we will be 7-6 and hoping for a decent bowl. But for now I just plan to treasure every win, esp. the playoff wins.

I agree, the off seaon needs to end***

Jul 2, 2019, 7:15 PM

Jul 2, 2019, 7:48 PM

It will last as long as Dabo, and please stop trying to lick the red off every bodies candy, lets just enjoy it without thinking about a bad day in the far future!!! One day we will die, but we should live and enjoy every single day one day at a time!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You’re exactly right.....That’s why we need to enjoy

Jul 2, 2019, 7:58 PM

and celebrate the good times. All good things will come to an end. Let’s just hope we keep this thing rolling for the foreseeable future. Hey.....At least we have the glory years, unlike our friends to the southeast.

It didn't last forever for Bud Wilkinson's Sooners...

Jul 2, 2019, 8:09 PM

but this is going to last longer than that.

Just sayin'.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

If this keeps going, my kids won't be able to afford college due

Jul 2, 2019, 8:13 PM

to me spending all their money on going to playoff games. My wife keeps telling me to stop getting us in more and more credit card debt, but I keep telling her this ain't gonna last forever.

Re: If this keeps going, my kids won't be able to afford college due

Jul 2, 2019, 8:15 PM

I think there are more of us that are screw-duh for the same reason. Oh well!

Jul 2, 2019, 8:15 PM

Just sayin'

Just sayin'

Not sure how long you’ve been around but as one old enough to recall Clemson football from the late 70’s on I can assure you there’s history and tradition here that cannot ever be completely snuffed our.

Our feathered friends all thought we were delusional to expect a return to greatness after 1981. They were wrong. There was a genuine expectation of greatness and those of us who had previously witnessed it absolutey KNEW the pinnacle of college football was never going to be something out of reach. Perhaps in the interim, but not forever.

There are “haves” and “have nots” in college football. We are off the “have” ranks. Enjoy it. It will ring true the rest of your life.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 2, 2019, 8:26 PM

So like a fruitcake ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Native I'm sorry but it's attitudes like yours that

Jul 2, 2019, 8:34 PM

Keep it from lasting longer! Anyone who knows anything about sports knows dynasties don't last forever but we can certainly be a top 10 team for the next decade or two.
Quit pissing on our corn flakes (or in my case Count Chocula) and just enjoy the ride. I've been there when we finished 3-8 and I've been there 15-0. Sunrise.. sunset etc but for now this is pretty dadgum cool ??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 2, 2019, 10:52 PM

yup, all glory is fleeting, but dadgum, enjoy it while it is here.

I do think we might need to be reminded of the need for humility as we grow more accustomed to the wins as arrogance is never becoming.

hey, though this rideceill not last forever. st least we got a ride. the coots have never really had one...

Jul 3, 2019, 4:08 AM

Spurrier had that stool he couldn't stay on to film his coaches shows .
That's sorta like a ride .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Flushing moments...***

Jul 3, 2019, 7:21 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic