Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This went from funny to hilarious at 2:15
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

This went from funny to hilarious at 2:15

Oct 28, 2019, 10:07 AM

perfect for helloween week

https://youtu.be/L2zFBQpsf2s

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

best one this year

Oct 28, 2019, 10:32 AM

because I didn't get to see that dude's punchable face

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Love how when Bama drops from #1 to #2

Oct 28, 2019, 10:42 AM

they get their own great commercial for a regional bank. When Clemson drops four spots for only being 8-0 everyone is just smiling and nodding.

Again, I don't care about the polls, really. Honestly, the playoffs were designed to end the weekly importance of the polls. But I've always favored an 8 team playoff instead of a 4 team playoff. This year may be one of those years where the reason I favor 8 teams really becomes important. It's bound to happen.

But polls are about as meaningless as talking heads until the end of the season. After we play USCjr, the polls will be important. And there's always going to be someone ranked between 5-8 who will ##### and moan. Could be several this year. And there's a decent argument a #5 might be better than a top 4 team for the playoffs at some point. This year seems to be one of those years that may be the case. With 8 teams, there's no way you can argue a #9 team should have a shot at the natty. There IS A CHANCE a #5 team could argue that on certain years. We have FIVE 8-0 teams right now. And of those 5, only LSU has a really strong resume against ranked teams. This could be setting up to be the first year we have a real problem with the 4-game playoffs. It will happen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I say 6 team playoff. #1 and #2 get a bye and

Oct 28, 2019, 10:52 AM

3 plays 6. then plays 2
4 plays 5. then plays 1

Take the 5 conference champs and ONE wild card. Wild card could be UCF, Notre Dame, or it could be a good team that didnt win conference.

being #1 should get a perk.

Bye week is huge. Deal breaker for me

Oct 28, 2019, 11:18 AM

and most coaches I would bet. I'd favor dropping a regular season game for a three game playoff instead of two. I mean we've added one or two over the years, PLUS a conference championship game. So drop a Wofford or PC, or whatever. Fine by me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bama got one the year before last.***

Oct 28, 2019, 12:14 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

no go on a bye...thass crazy talk***

Oct 28, 2019, 11:37 AM [ in reply to I say 6 team playoff. #1 and #2 get a bye and ]

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: Love how when Bama drops from #1 to #2

Oct 28, 2019, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Love how when Bama drops from #1 to #2 ]

Minnesota will not be undefeated come December and their schedule is so weak, they will be outside looking in this year...even if undefeated.

OSU needs to lose to Michigan or Penn State.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic