Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Vaping/Dripping/Eating CBD
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

Vaping/Dripping/Eating CBD

Jun 12, 2019, 9:03 AM

anybody in here use this stuff? I saw this morning that Kroger will begin to carry oil and oil infused products.

Family friend uses CBD oil in vape e-cig. Swears by it, but talks about the dose and difference of the gummies vs. vaping and so on. I get lost.

The symptoms it covers make it sound enticing to try. I shop Kroger, and might pick up some of this stuff. Not sure which form/dose.

f'real srrrrus and no f'real srrrrus replies wale comb

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It almost sounds too good to be true. I am skeptical, but

Jun 12, 2019, 9:07 AM

open minded to the benefits of marijuana besides getting high AF and enjoying snacks.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am all for legal mary jane....

Jun 12, 2019, 9:12 AM

but talking about CBD more here. No high, just supposed relief of joint pain, anxiety, etc...

I have a crew at work that vapes (big cloud chasing momos) so I now I can get some feedback on the vape rig itself if needed. None of those guys tried CBD. They admit freely to smoking THC oil before though - and loved that of course.

Oh yeah, I know what you mean. CBD is not psychoactive

Jun 12, 2019, 9:16 AM

and therefore "legal" so I see it everywhere now.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We have a 13 year old golden retriever that is getting

Jun 12, 2019, 9:29 AM [ in reply to It almost sounds too good to be true. I am skeptical, but ]

pretty stiff in her joints and hips. I can tell her hips and legs hurt her sometimes when she goes to get up. We gave her some CBD dog treats and almost immediately saw a difference in how she moved around and her playfulness.

After we ran out of those, my wife went to get some more and could not find the same brand. She bought some other CBD treats and they didn't seem to do anything for our golden.

I don't know what is different between them, but I wish I could find that original brand again.

I wonder if it is a potency thing (concentration levels) or

Jun 12, 2019, 9:31 AM

a relatively unregulated industry that means you cannot get consistent dosages and people are selling some snake oil disguised as CBD.

I think thats exactly it.

Jun 12, 2019, 9:37 AM

The first treats we bought probably actually had CBD and the others didn't, or not very much.

I also bought (locally) some supposed CBD oil we dripped on her food and our dog saw zero benefits (that ish was $50, too).

This stuff works great for my dog. I've seen it cheaper at

Jun 12, 2019, 9:43 AM

Costco too... Dog is 12 yr old 75# golden mix

https://www.amazon.com/Nutramax-Dasuquin-Dogs-Over-Pounds/dp/B000MCVGD6?th=1

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Agreed, we have used that as well.***

Jun 12, 2019, 9:44 AM

Isn't that essentially just bi-flex with avocado and soybean

Jun 12, 2019, 10:12 AM [ in reply to This stuff works great for my dog. I've seen it cheaper at ]

I buy the double packs of the storebrand bi-flex and give one dose to my dog, and one for myself.

She's no golden, she's a mutt. Got her my senior year at CU from the Oconee rescue center. Best #### dog I've ever had. Hers a real good gurl butt at 12 is definitely showing signs of pain.

####### beagle is the same age or older and still gets around like a pup. Runs off constantly and still manages to come back in one piece. Caint get rid of that dumb dog.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nobody really knows how effective it is medically

Jun 12, 2019, 1:48 PM [ in reply to It almost sounds too good to be true. I am skeptical, but ]

But it's very trendy right now, so you'll hear that it can do just about anything.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Vaping/Dripping/Eating CBD

Jun 12, 2019, 9:08 AM

I did the drops a few months. Can't say I really noticed any difference. Maybe I should try vaping it.

It has no THC, as such of no interest to me.***

Jun 12, 2019, 9:12 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 12, 2019, 9:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Vaping/Dripping/Eating CBD ]

did you get some reference on dosage?

I get muscle spasms in my neck which causes headaches

Jun 12, 2019, 9:35 AM

so I've been using it on my neck. It has helped. Fo sho. Plus I'm high AF.

Except for the high part.

Search this on Amazon: HEMPACTIV Hemp Pain Relief Cream 2000mg

What is dripping?

Jun 12, 2019, 9:35 AM

Heard rappers talk about this but being a white boy I just kept nodding my head to the beat and went on with my privileged life.

mumble rap?***

Jun 12, 2019, 9:38 AM

Actually

Jun 12, 2019, 9:43 AM

yeah, that's where I heard it at.

"Ric Flair drip go whoooooo on this bisch"

But why is he doing DDP's hand jesture?***

Jun 12, 2019, 9:47 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess he's a fan of his yoga***

Jun 12, 2019, 9:50 AM

The clap?***

Jun 12, 2019, 9:40 AM [ in reply to What is dripping? ]

not sure if I have it right, but I am talking about tincture

Jun 12, 2019, 10:00 AM [ in reply to What is dripping? ]

or whatever. Just dripping it under the tongue.

Apparently you can "drip" your ejuice into the vape pens versus filling a reservoir.

I mean the under the tongue version

I took about quadruple the recommended dose one time that

Jun 12, 2019, 10:47 AM

way. I think I felt more relaxed. I will say, it has helped my mom with some pain she's been having in her hip, and helped counteract some of the naseau her treatments cause. Took about a week, but there was definitely an increase in appetite and decrease in joint pain.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Vaping, in general, seems like the ultimate look at me

Jun 12, 2019, 9:52 AM

But if it's for some sort of health deal, then I'd be all for it.

the ones that crack me up

Jun 12, 2019, 9:55 AM

are the vape boxes that are the size of an walkman and blow out a cloud of mist the size of the biggest bong rip you ever took.

Re: ^^ this is the work crew I mentioned....

Jun 12, 2019, 10:01 AM

like a competition for cloud size. Pretty funny. They are fanboi max

Not sure why people would want to be seen vaping***

Jun 12, 2019, 1:51 PM [ in reply to Vaping, in general, seems like the ultimate look at me ]

i've tried two different varieties of the oil

Jun 12, 2019, 9:53 AM

just dropping in mouth 1 ml at a time.

I really wanted to be a believer, but truly didn't notice any major effects.

From what I have read, the CBD works much better if there is THC involved. Doesn't have to be a lot of THC, but something about it makes the CBD more effective. I don't know how true that is as I read it on the internet.

On the same note daughter fluff has low iron levels and the doc said that flintstones with iron is the best way to go. She said the body doesn't absorb from the gummies as well or something to that effect. She also said drinking oj with it would help and milk would hinder absorption. So based on that, I would think there is some truth to the CBD and THC thing.

Have you tried giving your daughter

Jun 12, 2019, 10:14 AM

a joint laced with Flintstones? Direct absorption into the lungs is the best way I've heard.

put a whole vitamin under the eyelid.

Jun 12, 2019, 10:26 AM

THANK ME LATER

I was taking some of the oil in a dropper

Jun 12, 2019, 10:40 AM

from the start of this year until I quit my job (early May). I was having panic attacks (never happened before), wasn't sleeping, and other crazy anxiety related problems (ER visits, relationship hanging by a thread, etc.), hence me quitting. I started taking it to help with that and I was completely blown away.

I noticed a drastic difference in resting heart rate and blood pressure, overall reduction in anxiety, and was able to sleep through the night for more than 3-4 hours when I wasn't working 16 hr days. I quit taking it since I'm on the job hunt and don't want to risk any drug test problems (I know they say it's less than the legal limit, but I'm just being conservative), plus my main stressors are gone since I'm not working. I will resume taking it in less quantities once I land a gig. I'm a little high strung as it is, and this was a great balance for that while keeping the focus, attentiveness, etc.

I didn't notice any real side effects. I was still able to workout, focus, etc.

I was also a casual thc smoker (one hitter Fri and/or Sat, cpncerts, etc.), so I was worried that might cause a tolerance issue but didn't see any issues. It was actually pretty tight to do both.

I got mine from Carolina Hemp Co. from Asheville I think. Highly recommend their product. I've read w/ the surge in suppliers, there's some sketchy sources out there, so be sure to do research and all that yuppy #### to get tested goods. Or be a real man and smoke Messican mids - it all burns the same.

I'm looking forward to continuing my thc/cbd hobbies once I get re-settled, especially since it will be more so for fun instead of trying to manage stress.

Re: +1, and thanks for sharing....

Jun 12, 2019, 10:49 AM

I am sorry to hear about your previous struggle, and glad to hear you're doing well with it and found something that works.

This sounds like the prominent parts of my story and curiosity to try it.I too am pretty high strung and job related stress gets me. Feast or famine, ya know. Wide open or slow drags....

Mind sharing what daily dose worked for you?

Re: +1, and thanks for sharing....

Jun 12, 2019, 11:03 AM

yeah man, it's a ##### and it's not worth it. $5k in hosptial bills (i'm under 30), wife always bitching, never home...all just to make money for the man. looking forward to a gig where I only travel 50% and only have to work 60 hr weeks, if such a thing exists.

I got this bottle (30 mL size) b/c i was traveling every week. I took it in my carry-on and never had any issues: https://www.carolinahempcompany.com/collections/kingdom-harvest/products/kingdom-harvest-wshe-natural-sublingual-oil-10mg-ml-15ml.

When I first ordered it, there was a promo going on for first time customers, so I got a second bottle for free. Not sure if that's still going on, but worth a shot. I thn got another order in March-ish time frame (2 bottles again), and still have about 3/4 of the second bottle.

I started off with more than a .75mL in morning and night the first week (couldn't ever get it completely full). After that, I just tried to get btwn the .25 and .5 lines, and took it twice a day.

Before 420 fest, I put a couple dropper fulls in my jack daniels, so it all depends on the venue.

They say to go slow when you start. #### that noise. If you've smoked before, or drink a lot, or frequent the jounge, fill that ##### up.

Re: +1, gracias***

Jun 12, 2019, 11:07 AM

Forgot to add -

Jun 12, 2019, 10:51 AM [ in reply to I was taking some of the oil in a dropper ]

A co-worker actually put me on the stuff. Older guy - mid 60's - that had some busted out knees that were killing him. He started with the droppers and the got some oil for his vape (he didn't put nicatine in it, just wanted an excuse to get TF out of the office/meetings).

He no longer had knee pain and seemed to be much less of the grumpy old #### that he was, so I consider that a success. I think he was taking the full dropper full twice a day, so old man river was bringing it back to Little Feat tour days I reckon.

Jun 12, 2019, 11:18 AM

I got some 50mg capsules from Floyd's of Leadville a few months ago - could definitely tell a difference in things like back pain, sleep, etc. Just didn't want to pay $3/pill.

I would definitely buy from companies that provide actual testing data - I doubt half of the #### everyone is selling locally even contains CBD.

There's also a gene variant that affects whether CBD will work on you - I think 23andme tests for it. It was mentioned on this podcast, I'll have to go back and listen again - https://bengreenfieldfitness.com/podcast/brain-podcasts/cbd-athletes-benefits/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 12, 2019, 5:59 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic