Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I suppose its gonna get worse before it gets better.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 309

I suppose its gonna get worse before it gets better.

Mar 2, 2019, 1:26 PM

Dammm ya'll.

"Poster connecting Rep. Ilhan Omar to 9/11 terror attacks ignites outrage at West Virginia capitol"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/poster-connecting-rep-ilhan-omar-to-9-11-terror-attacks-ignites-outrage-at-west-virginia-capitol

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is why the country is so dysfunctional now. There are

Mar 2, 2019, 1:32 PM

crazy people of both sides (I'm talking about the poster-maker) - and that's what gets in the news. The 98% of us in the middle that just want to get along are getting drowned out...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is why the country is so dysfunctional now. There are

Mar 2, 2019, 3:13 PM

joeyb® said:

crazy people of both sides (I'm talking about the poster-maker) - and that's what gets in the news. The 98% of us in the middle that just want to get along are getting drowned out...

I couldn't agree more. There are crazy people on both sides. America lives in the middle. Historically, middle-right.

Unfortunately a lot of politics is driven by media. I noticed today that Fox News was carrying Trump's speech at CPAC live. At the same time, MSNBC was carrying Bernies Sanders speech in NY live.

The scary part for me is that the media is in it for the money. There may be diligent journalists at both outlets....but the decision makers are the ones who run and own the outlet.

I'm writing a letter to somebody! :)

Re: I suppose its gonna get worse before it gets better.

Mar 2, 2019, 3:18 PM

She is insane and is a threat. Her tweets and comments are beyond hate furled and continue to show the double standard in the Democrat party.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I suppose its gonna get worse before it gets better.

Mar 2, 2019, 4:29 PM

She is insane and is a threat. Her tweets and comments are beyond hate furled and continue to show the double standard in the Democrat party.

Maybe, but she doesn't deserve to be blamed for 9/11 or assassinated.

While were at it, since I don't really follow her....can you give me actual examples of her tweets and comments that are "beyond hate"? I really don't know much about her other than she shouldn't be killed anymore than Stever Kind or Luis Gomert.

Please, some examples would be helpful to me.

Replies: 4
| visibility 309
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic