Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This is the way to remember someone who was passionate
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

This is the way to remember someone who was passionate

Aug 19, 2019, 7:06 AM

about fighting cancer and a Clemson fan. (Read obituary until the end)

While I didn't know the family personally although I am from the area, prayers to the family none the less.

LEXINGTON – Funeral services for Frances Drafts Derrick, 80, will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at Pisgah Lutheran Church. The family will receive friends following the service at the church. Memorials may be made to Pisgah Lutheran Church Debt Fund, 1350 Pisgah Church Rd., Lexington, SC 29072 or Dabo’s All In Team Foundation, P.O. 1585 Clemson, SC 29633. Mrs. Derrick was born May 24, 1939 in Lexington County, SC and passed away on Saturday, August 17, 2019. She was a daughter of the late Homer E. and Ruby Rikard Drafts. Mrs. Derrick was a member of Pisgah Lutheran Church and an IPTAY member since 1984. She is survived by her daughter, Mandy Smith (Dwight) of Lexington; three grandchildren, Derrick and Cody Smith, Kasey Risinger; son-in-law, Robert Risinger of Lexington; sister, Nila Keisler of Lexington and her beloved pet, Duffie. She was predeceased by her husband, Marvin Derrick and daughter, Dawn Risinger. The family asks that everyone attending the service please wear all orange or purple for Dabo’s All In Team Foundation to fight cancer. Caughman-Harman Funeral Home, Lexington Chapel, is assisting the family with arrangements.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is the way to remember someone who was passionate

Aug 19, 2019, 7:21 AM

I'm sure that Angels from Heaven has already taken your kind Soul through the gates of Heaven where you will dwell in the house of our Lord Jesus for eternity, RIP Mrs. Derrick, All In!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic