Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Obed, where will you park the Range Rover?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 520

Obed, where will you park the Range Rover?

Apr 11, 2019, 8:52 AM

https://theclemsoninsider.com/2019/04/11/new-metal-detectors-will-affect-parking-at-memorial-stadium/

RIP AOC Parking

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AOC---Avenue of Cattle.

Apr 11, 2019, 8:55 AM

I appreciate this head's up though....I'll be taking this live on the mange later.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please to be provide link when do***

Apr 11, 2019, 9:09 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HYG

Apr 11, 2019, 9:14 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Tigers-its-time-to-band-together-to-prevent-a-travesty-1897339

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AOC

Apr 11, 2019, 9:55 AM [ in reply to AOC---Avenue of Cattle. ]

that ##### is crazy

Who's spots will the displaced millionaires be taking?***

Apr 11, 2019, 8:58 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bend over and I'll show you***

Apr 11, 2019, 10:08 AM

Have you seen the new Lot2 Prices?

Apr 11, 2019, 11:08 AM [ in reply to Who's spots will the displaced millionaires be taking?*** ]

I know of 3 of my tailgate neighbors that have been displaced.

No word on our spot yet.

This is going to be a nightmare

Apr 11, 2019, 9:15 AM

The cars weren't the problem DRad, the cars weren't the problem. RIP in peace drinking a beer 15 minutes until kickoff and still making it into the stadium on time.

Seems like they're trying to emulate how USC does things, which is to force everyone through a small gate like they're toothpaste.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's the reality of the situation

Apr 11, 2019, 9:44 AM

folks gonna have to alter their behavior and go in earlier.

And that won't go over very easy. There's some stubborn folks out there when you mess with their "traditions".

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We'll see if anything gives when the stands are only

Apr 11, 2019, 9:52 AM

half full until the middle of the 1st quarter like it's an NBA game or something. They've already screwed up the hill, I guess we need to fiddle with a few more things. I suspect by 2020 we won't be able to go out of the game anymore, and we'll be held hostage inside the stadium. Forced to pay a 3000% markup if we want food or beverage.

I sense a bit of a NASCARish type of mentality going on at Clemson. Good luck trying to get people to go into a stadium 30 minutes early that no longer has any semblance of breeze or air movement inside of it when it's 90 degrees+ outside.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they had them set up for vf spring game

Apr 11, 2019, 9:37 AM

I wondered out loud whether they would be there for the regular season. I guess I can stop wondering out loud now

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Do you not remember the 'trial runs' they did last season?

Apr 11, 2019, 9:42 AM

Gate 13 looked like a Chinese traffic jam.

I normally go in the gate near the student gate

Apr 11, 2019, 9:45 AM

where the Tiger statue is. I don't remember them doing it at that gate unless it was during the Duke game and I was at a ####### wedding instead

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They were highly ineffective that day.***

Apr 11, 2019, 9:45 AM [ in reply to they had them set up for vf spring game ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

were they or were the vf attendees highly ineffective?

Apr 11, 2019, 9:46 AM

or both?

Well, we were going to walk out of the

Apr 11, 2019, 9:57 AM

stadium then right back in. Saw a bunch of the detectors then a spot where there were none. We just walked that way.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One of the games was so bad at gate 9, they just

Apr 11, 2019, 10:12 AM

stopped using the metal detectors to get people in before the 2nd quarter.

Not at every entrance though...

Apr 11, 2019, 10:18 AM [ in reply to they had them set up for vf spring game ]

we walked past a dozen of them on the North stand side, but then walked right through open gates with no security into the west end zone.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cue the "bring back the good 'ol days" posts.***

Apr 11, 2019, 11:17 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Homeland Security strikes Tiggertown...***

Apr 11, 2019, 11:29 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Replies: 20
| visibility 520
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic