Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What in the ####### #### is ####### wrong with people?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

What in the ####### #### is ####### wrong with people?

Nov 14, 2018, 8:33 AM

They've turned on the Christmas music here at work. I can deal with some Christmas music, but more like when it's December, not the ############# second week of November.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What in the ####### #### is ####### wrong with people?

Nov 14, 2018, 8:35 AM

Send this to your boss

Just like people who force you to be an ####### and then act

Nov 14, 2018, 8:48 AM

surprised when you are one. "Why are you such a grinch lakebum?!?"....Oh, it probably has a lot to do with you ######## starting this annoying music/movies/decorations 3 months before Christmas. I think these are the same people who like to say it's their birthday month.

Here's the other fact about Christmas music....To men like myself, it signifies a season in which I'll be doing very little of what I want to do. I'll be forced to interact with people I don't particularly care for, and who I have nothing to do with otherwise the rest of the year. We'll have to go sit and listen to how great such and such's lives are despite the fact that they're in their 30's living above their parents garage, and get life lessons from a ###### who pins you in a corner and hands out sage wisdom like "don't go into credit card debt".

#### fall, #### the holidays, #### all of it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just like people who force you to be an ####### and then act

Nov 14, 2018, 8:54 AM

Out at birthday month

Nov 14, 2018, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Just like people who force you to be an ####### and then act ]

Nailed it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

So much this

Nov 14, 2018, 9:05 AM [ in reply to Just like people who force you to be an ####### and then act ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if men ACTUALLY ruled the world, holidays would be way diffe

Nov 14, 2018, 9:13 AM [ in reply to Just like people who force you to be an ####### and then act ]

rent. There would be no Christmas, Valentines, and all those other gift/Hallmark Card-sustaining days. Doubt birthdays would even be acknowledged other than maybe getting a beer bought for you at the bar.

Holidays would be:
1) First Saturday of Football season (high holy day)
2) Super Bowl WEEK. Everything shuts down for the whole week.
3) Opening Day/Masters week. Everything shuts down part 2.
4) Thanksgiving would be held once per month instead of once per year
5) Drinking days like St Pats, Cinco de Mayo, etc would still be held in high regard
6) we'd still do 4th of July because GRILLING.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Move Christmas and New Years to right around July 4th and

Nov 14, 2018, 10:36 AM

I'm onboard with it. ####, I'll start decorating as soon as it starts getting warm in the spring. However, as it stands it's cold and miserable, with a bleak outlook for the next 5-6 weeks. I really cannot figure out why people like the fall other than football.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

do you even HUNTING SEASON bro?***

Nov 14, 2018, 10:43 AM [ in reply to if men ACTUALLY ruled the world, holidays would be way diffe ]

What about Secretary's day?***

Nov 14, 2018, 11:32 AM [ in reply to if men ACTUALLY ruled the world, holidays would be way diffe ]

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It will be recognized on 6/9***

Nov 14, 2018, 11:34 AM

Nice***

Nov 14, 2018, 11:34 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Merry xmas Tickle_It

Nov 14, 2018, 8:57 AM

Get in the holiday spirit.

Let's not let the true meaning of the season get lost here.

Nov 14, 2018, 8:58 AM

Christmas is the natural transition between football drinking and full-on winter drinking. Without the Christmas season, people don't get conditioned for the increased winter alcohol intake, and then they make mistakes.

We don't need more mistakes people...we need LESS mistakes.

So let's suffer the inane music, the stupid epilepsy-inducing decorations, and drink like our very lives depend on it.

BECAUSE THEY DO.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was in Walmart earlier and didn't hear any

Nov 14, 2018, 10:47 AM

Christmas music

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

You were in the store, not the managers offices

Nov 14, 2018, 11:32 AM

CLEARLY

This is 2018. Christmas season starts after Halloween

Nov 14, 2018, 11:20 AM

When I was growing up it was after Thanksgiving, and I thought that was pushing things.

I have zero doubt when I'm playing with my dentures and talking to myself in a nursing home in 40 years, Christmas will start after July 4th.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic