Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This Very Moment
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

This Very Moment

Jan 6, 2019, 11:47 PM

As I look toward the certain sleepless night tonight in our AirBNB in CA, I’m coming to the realization that we, the Clemson family, may very well be entering the ultimate high-water mark tomorrow when we go 15-0 and secure our 3rd national championship.

When my wife and I left Tampa two years ago, I asked aloud “Why would we ever go to another Clemson football game? It can’t get any better than this.”

Tonight, for the first time since, I think I was wrong. Because tomorrow will be the day everything changes for Clemson - when we go from being an underdog to Alabama to being a favorite, from being a really good program to being the best program in America, and when Coach Dabo Swinney is recognized as the best football coach on the planet.

Like the LSU game years ago propelled us to an unprecedented level of achievement, tomorrow’s contest will be the stage on which our Tigers deliver their best performance ever and we find ourselves on top of the college football mountain - not just for this coming off season but for many years to come.

As Dabo says, “The best is yet to come.” I think tomorrow is when the best arrives.

All In.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This Very Moment

Jan 6, 2019, 11:49 PM

Great attitude and on that positive vibe I am going to bed!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2019, 11:49 PM

Thumbs up!!!!

"The Best is Yet to Come!"***

Jan 6, 2019, 11:54 PM

And on this fine note, see you Tigers tomorrow.***

Jan 7, 2019, 12:03 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2019, 1:00 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

We might be the favorite for a week.

Jan 7, 2019, 1:10 AM

It wouldn't surprise me if ESPiN revealed their 'Way too early 2020 poll,' and we'd dropped behind Bama and UGA.

Never-the-less, we'll have the first 15 wins, rings and another nice piece of hardware.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic