Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This BT Potter situation is so dumb
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

This BT Potter situation is so dumb

Oct 15, 2019, 2:50 PM

He could've been harping about BT slacking in practice on not trying chip shots in warm ups or not being ready for the play to start and rushing or yelling that because he missed that now he has to get yelled at by his wife because he promised BT wouldn't miss a kick that game and now he has to buy her another dog, there's really no telling.

In 2015 Dabo went on a rant to our punter and the very next game trusted him to throw a 30 yarder to Christian Wilkins down the sideline in a playoff game. The fact this got media attention at all is laughable and the only reason why it got media attention is because they can't find anything else to nitpick about Dabo.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This BT Potter situation is so dumb

Oct 15, 2019, 3:10 PM

Dabo said it last week, there's no drama so the media has to create it. End of story

If it was YOUR Son, Dabo jumping him 3 x on national TV

Oct 15, 2019, 4:03 PM

wouldn't be funny! You have Orange glasses on, I'm afraid.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If it was YOUR Son, Dabo jumping him 3 x on national TV

Oct 15, 2019, 4:08 PM

Promise you. If it were my kid, as long as Dabo doesn't physically abuse my son, I got zero problems with it. And even if I did, at 20 years old, your a dang grown up. Your still my child, however you've got to get taken off the nipple at some point.

Oct 15, 2019, 5:03 PM [ in reply to If it was YOUR Son, Dabo jumping him 3 x on national TV ]

Dude, I would be cheering him on! Stop being such a snowflake.

Oct 15, 2019, 5:10 PM [ in reply to If it was YOUR Son, Dabo jumping him 3 x on national TV ]

I'm not so sure about that. I wouldn't send my son to a team where I didn't trust the man responsible to take care of my child. Sometimes someone showing that much passion towards a player is because he wants him to be the best he can be and it's very frustrating that he's not performing to that level.

Oct 15, 2019, 6:15 PM

SethSlyy said:

I'm not so sure about that. I wouldn't send my son to a team where I didn't trust the man responsible to take care of my child. Sometimes someone showing that much passion towards a player is because he wants him to be the best he can be and it's very frustrating that he's not performing to that level.

I concur with that last sentence(all really) 100%.

B.T. has a huge leg if he could just focus more it could make him a wealthy human one day. I think you are right: "just about trying to pull the best out of Potter more than anything"!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If my son wasn't paying attention and missed...

Oct 15, 2019, 6:44 PM [ in reply to If it was YOUR Son, Dabo jumping him 3 x on national TV ]

Dabo would get first shot then I would finish. Do your job. PK are supposed to make field goals. Do you job. People need to chill out. If you don't perform, you are going to hear about it. Good for Dabo. Our society has become way too soft.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic