Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thinking about this season......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 947

Thinking about this season......

Nov 12, 2018, 1:03 AM

I picked up a copy of The Boston Globe yesterday morning in the hotel. They called last night's game the biggest game BC had hosted in over 10 years and they were going to pull out all the stops to beat Clemson. They even referred to the game as their Super Bowl and ESPN Game Day offered validation that it was huge.

So we go in and beat that fired up team by 20 points and are no less the wear for it. No injuries, no major penalties, more experienced, and the seniors 50th win.

And then...looking at how far this team has come since the A&M game and not just at quarterback is truly amazing. Not even close to the same team.

Perhaps I still remember way too many games billed like the one last night where the Tigs would show up, give it a good go, and end up leaving with an L. This is beyond exciting knowing those days are just memories and now we know we will leave with a W.

I prefer to leave all the player critiquing to our coaches. They do a pretty good job of zipping up any holes. The real challenge for the fans is to focus on the next game and not jump ahead to those we've all been waiting for all season.

Go Tigers.....proud as I can be to wear orange all over the country!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 947
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic