Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Mike Reed: Top recruits choose Clemson looking for a little good in the world
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

TNET: Mike Reed: Top recruits choose Clemson looking for a little good in the world

Jul 23, 2019, 2:33 PM

Mike Reed: Top recruits choose Clemson looking for a little good in the world

Why do recruits and their families seek out Clemson? Is it the championships or the winning football program? There’s more to it than that. Cornerbacks coach Mike Reed says they are seeking out the good in the world. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mike Reed: Clemson is a good story.....the bit NCSU.....

Jul 23, 2019, 2:45 PM

....Is a little sad.

When Reed walks in anywhere to recruit everyone recognizes the Paw. Everyone knows our story. Everyone knows us.

Reed said it wasn't like that at STATE. He'd walk in, people would see the S and think he was Stanford. The little NC just didn't stand out and didn't ring a bell. I can see how State's like that. Sort of sad, don't you think?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mike Reed: Clemson is a good story.....the bit NCSU.....

Jul 23, 2019, 3:10 PM

Good article, amazing how popular the Paw has gotten and has to be cool for the coaches to get so many recruits initiate the contact.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mike Reed: Clemson is a good story.....the bit NCSU.....

Jul 23, 2019, 5:33 PM

It is the only good thing that came out of the Hootie Ingram regime, and I’m certain it was someone else’s idea.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More and more people are finding out...

Jul 23, 2019, 4:10 PM [ in reply to Mike Reed: Clemson is a good story.....the bit NCSU..... ]

There's something in these hills.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

I’m not really sad for that fan base

Jul 23, 2019, 5:30 PM [ in reply to Mike Reed: Clemson is a good story.....the bit NCSU..... ]

Half of their fans are huge jerks when you go to Carter Finley

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Mike Reed: Top recruits choose Clemson looking for a little good in the world

Jul 23, 2019, 2:52 PM

:)

Re: TNET: Mike Reed: Top recruits choose Clemson looking for a little good in the world

Jul 23, 2019, 4:27 PM

Yep - that carries a lot of weight !! And ... I’m so glad that it does !! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Think of their disappointment when it's not Stanford

Jul 23, 2019, 5:29 PM

but NCstate, LOL

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2019, 5:59 PM

The campus is beautiful, the people are nice, it's a top caliber school with a football program that's at the top of the mountain. Clemson is a magnet for talent.

Eiffel Tower yesterday

Jul 24, 2019, 5:54 AM

My nephew and I were in the souvenir shop just yesterday. We were both rockin' The Paw and the guy working there asked "is that Clemson University?" (Yes, he said university after Clemson!). He was a big fan, and like me, got up at 2 AM to watch this past National Championship game! He was also a Steeler fan, so he then started reeling off Clemson players that have/are Steeler players. Very cool to see that The Paw is making it's presence known globally!

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation(al & WORLD CHAMPIONS!)!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Jul 24, 2019, 11:02 AM

I've always liked Coach Reed. I think he's been a bit underrated. I hope he has a long happy career at Clemson.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic