Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Solution for Tuesday CFP Ranking
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 942

Solution for Tuesday CFP Ranking

Nov 11, 2019, 9:20 AM

1) LSU
2) OSU
3) Clemson
4) Nobody - The Committee declares the rest of the teams unfit for this house of learned doctors. Bama and or UGA have ZERO business at 4 now. That USUCK home loss by UGA is hard to look past. Bama's loss was worse than the score would illustrate. If that mongoloid caveman Orgeron had 1/2 a coot brain he would have played 3 deep coverage and not allowed Bama to ever even sniff getting back in the game.

Wait and see who becomes worthy and add them in at end.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like a plan!***

Nov 11, 2019, 9:27 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How about (4) Baylor / Minnesota - Tied

Nov 11, 2019, 9:36 AM

5 & 6 ?? Who cares ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Works For Me

Nov 11, 2019, 9:38 AM

I think Bama would be Georgia heads up, but their home loss was not pretty, gave up almost 1/2 hundo

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How about (4) Baylor / Minnesota - Tied

Nov 11, 2019, 9:39 AM [ in reply to How about (4) Baylor / Minnesota - Tied ]

5) Oregon
6) Utah

7 & 8 ?? Who cares?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Solution for Tuesday CFP Ranking

Nov 11, 2019, 9:48 AM

The committee won't do it, but the very same logic that had Penn St at 4 last week would put Minnesota in the top 4 this week.

They don't have a loss and their best win is better than either UGA or Bama's best win.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They need to stop overthinking it. An undefeated P5 team

Nov 11, 2019, 9:52 AM

10 games into the season deserves their due. Stop shoe-horning SEC teams into the playoff. They’ll get LSU...that’s enough. If Clemson wins out they get in. Either Ohio State or Minn get in. If Baylor wins out, they are in.

Treat the regular season as meaningful. I’m all for two SEC teams if the PAC and Big 12 champions each have three loses. Otherwise, no. They had their shot. They blew it at home. They don’t get a do-over. Clemson has to rely on a backup to beat Syracuse last year. Your depth is part of the quality of your team so Tua being a bit banged up is not an excuse.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Anyone in the Top 10 but UGA can fill that 4 spot for me

Nov 11, 2019, 9:58 AM

I don't care, as long as it isn't UGA. They belong NOWHERE near the Top 4 with that home loss to South Carolina. IDGAF who they have beaten. That loss excludes them from the discussion of the best 4 teams in the country.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 942
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic