Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
“We’ve dominated Missouri the last few years”
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

“We’ve dominated Missouri the last few years”

May 29, 2019, 8:58 PM

According to a UofSC radio personality on a coot sports station in Columbia today.
Last year they won by 2 points in large part to extreme weather delays and a non stop downpour.
Now you know one of the reasons coots are delusional- it’s fed to them daily by the Columbia media.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: “We’ve dominated Missouri the last few years”

May 29, 2019, 9:20 PM

2 points calculate out much greater when you run them through the cootlogical equation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2019, 11:09 PM

The cootquation that says a 21 point loss is like a win?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

They haven't even "Dominated" Citadel in the last

May 29, 2019, 9:22 PM

few years

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tigers Dominate, Cows Ruminate, and Chickens just

May 29, 2019, 10:27 PM

Desecrate.

That might be true

May 29, 2019, 11:41 PM [ in reply to They haven't even "Dominated" Citadel in the last ]

but if drunken bottle throwing from the stands becomes a sport, our Tigers might be in trouble. I will give credit where it is due though, they are nearly perfect examples of classless players and fans. Just watch how they behave and do the opposite. They are great at being bad examples.

Re: That might be true

May 30, 2019, 8:29 AM

You nailed it! They are tremendous examples - of what NOT to do.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2019, 9:22 PM

Last November, in the time it took me to walk from my seats to the truck, they had turned a 21 point loss into a victory.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And in the preseason Kentucky is always counted as a win,

May 29, 2019, 10:27 PM

Even after 5 straight losses.

May 29, 2019, 10:54 PM

I'm not one for making excuses because I realize both teams are playing in the same weather, but the weather in the 2nd half of that Missouri game changed that game. Credit to South Carolina for doing a better job of playing through it, but it did change the game. Missouri was up 23-14 at halftime, but came out in the rain in the 2nd half fumbling, making stupid penalties, and even missed a 25 yard FG in the pouring rain.

One event in that game that you can't really blame on the weather saw Missouri have a 1st and 10 from the South Carolina 11 yard line and ended with them fumbling on 4th and 33 with South Carolina taking over at the 46 after an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty and 2 false start penalties against Missouri.

A couple of drives later Missouri had 1st and goal from the 2 before fumbling on the next snap for a loss of 5, and then missing a 25 yard FG a few plays later.

May 29, 2019, 10:59 PM

we see it as a 2 point win, but we are wrong

If 56 - 35 = win

Then 21 point win plus 2 point win = 23 point win

23 point win = domination

One little problem....

May 30, 2019, 9:48 AM

They are now about to play vs a QB that has never lost to them, and has always scored more points than their own QB. Something has to give...which will it be??

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic