Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Being a fan & gameday attendee of the CU-USC rivarly since 1959, this upcoming game has to be
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Being a fan & gameday attendee of the CU-USC rivarly since 1959, this upcoming game has to be

Nov 12, 2018, 6:34 PM

one of the weirdest ever in my memory concerning the Gamecock faithfull’s perceived hopelessness of winning vs the almost assured feelings of Victory within the Clemson camp of fans!

Which to me is sad in a way but which also makes me leary in that is just the attitude that once in a while has spelled doom & utter despair for the unexpected possibilities!

Saying..don’t count your Chickens b/4 they .....!

And, to Gamecock Fans attending game..”Welcome to Death Valley”.

Go TiGERS..ROCK!

PS: I predict 48-24 score..Tigers!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Being a fan & gameday attendee of the CU-USC rivarly since 1959, this upcoming game has to be

Nov 12, 2018, 6:37 PM

It's a good thing that fans and message boards don't decide games. Our players are better and they are the ones that are focused and on a mission. Has nothing to do with all the talk from the fans

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Being a fan & gameday attendee of the CU-USC rivarly since 1959, this upcoming game has to be

Nov 12, 2018, 6:38 PM

They have endless threads on how bad they are going to lose. Even saying Dabo won’t run the score up with the starters that 3/4/5 string and our defensive players will do all of the scoring

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Nov 12, 2018, 6:45 PM

Sounds like some sane, sober and logical fans

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They also think Dabo will let his children do some scoring***

Nov 12, 2018, 6:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Being a fan & gameday attendee of the CU-USC rivarly since 1959, this upcoming game has to be ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Barring a massive influenza outbreak...

Nov 12, 2018, 6:47 PM

that hospitalizes the ENTIRE TEAM or the apocalypse, there is nothing (ABSOLUTELY NOTHING) that is going to spare u5c from another embarrassing and one-sided beatdown by Clemson. I know it, you know, they know it...he!!...EVERYONE knows it. This one may well eclipse 56-7 (2016), 63-17 (2003), 44-0 (1945), or 51-0 (1900).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Barring a massive influenza outbreak...

Nov 12, 2018, 7:57 PM

According to FGF, a meteor strike on our sideline will be a minor setback and our cheerleaders can suit up and finish them off ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2018, 8:03 PM

Is the 24 points by the capons in your prediction a running total including the last 2 years, or do you think they’ll score 24 in this years contest?

I do agree that they are being overly pessimistic. Usually, regardless of all evidence, they are squawking by now. I thought for a second, that finally after 100+ years, they had met reality, but that’s not possible for that crowd.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic