Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sounds like P&C Sapacoot is trying to kiss up
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 3,901

Sounds like P&C Sapacoot is trying to kiss up

Feb 17, 2019, 10:02 AM

To Tiger fans after his pathetic columns ostarine...
What day you?

https://www.postandcourier.com/columnists/sapakoff-the-only-way-clemson-s-dabo-swinney-winds-up/article_25b3dfd8-2e23-11e9-8e97-a7e3cb045d89.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sounds like P&C Sapacoot is trying to kiss up

Feb 17, 2019, 10:03 AM

What say you?

Feb 17, 2019, 10:11 AM

Agreed. Not enough gamecocks that can read ! Lol

Feb 17, 2019, 10:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Sounds like P&C Sapacoot is trying to kiss up ]

This turd is pathetic. He alienated every Clemson reader he had with those stupid articles and now is trolling for Alabama readers.

Feb 17, 2019, 10:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Sounds like P&C Sapacoot is trying to kiss up ]

Really haven’t followed sapacoot but I could appreciate with what he lays out.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow..way out predictions especially TonyE being our Head Coach!

Feb 17, 2019, 10:43 AM

But must admit a good read.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Take another

Feb 17, 2019, 10:49 AM [ in reply to Re: Sounds like P&C Sapacoot is trying to kiss up ]

toke Gene!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you bill, I was beginning to think

Feb 17, 2019, 10:44 AM

no one in here knows what a TU button is.....

Feb 17, 2019, 10:49 AM

Simple answer to stop this poor form of journalism, quit reading this writer. If enough people do this he will be out of a job and sweeping up trash somewhere.

Feb 17, 2019, 10:51 AM

By the way when you click these links on Tigernet to the P&C this so called writer gets paid for it.

I have a different theory as to what the Pi$$ and Compost is

Feb 17, 2019, 10:54 AM

doing here but it's not designed to help us or make nice. I'll leave it at that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whale....let's hear it!

Feb 17, 2019, 12:25 PM

Baltimore Tiger®
BaltimoreTiger®

There's a reason Sapacoot has brown eyes . . .

Feb 17, 2019, 10:55 AM

and it's not genetics!!!

The Low Country needs a curtesy flush . . . won't happen until that dweb retires his keyboard.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Sapakof. It wasn't funny, it wasn't even clever. And

Feb 17, 2019, 11:49 AM

did I mention screw Sapakof and the Post and Courier.

My immediate reaction was,

Feb 17, 2019, 12:01 PM

Only six nattys? WTH? ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Screw Sapakof. It wasn't funny, it wasn't even clever. And

Feb 17, 2019, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Screw Sapakof. It wasn't funny, it wasn't even clever. And ]

Nor was it original!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

exactly***

Feb 17, 2019, 6:15 PM

So we get a picture of the Cafè Du Monde beignets...

Feb 17, 2019, 12:32 PM

But not the 2030 2-for-1 biscuit deal at Boj?!?

SCREW THIS GOON!!!

~JKB

Don't think its surprising these SEC homers

Feb 17, 2019, 12:52 PM

can't even IMAGINE a fictitious scenario where Coach Swinney will stick to his guns and all his previous answers to the same stupid question and remain as Clemson's HC UNTIL HE RETIRES where he will easily establish every Clemson coaching record.

And every SEC homer---including Sapacoot---will wander through each day with a confused, dumbfounded look on their faces.....unable to wrap their limited mental faculties around the fact that maybe not everyone thinks the SEC is the penultimate destination.....even someone who has played AND coached in "that" conference.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2019, 8:44 PM

Sapacoot's picture reminds me of some old drunk just sitting at the bar. He thinks he's oh so debonair but he's really just an obnoxious never-was. He reeks of 1970's cheap cologne and cheap liquor. He passes the time by hitting on (and getting shot down in flames) by every woman (even at closing time) in the joint. He is oblivious to the fact that he's just a ######.

and he is butt ugly. I don't consider myself a shallow

Feb 17, 2019, 9:20 PM

person and I don't think I have ever referred to another human being as ugly in my entire life. For that reason, it felt funny typing it, but this guy is really ugly.

My email to Sapakof

Feb 17, 2019, 9:41 PM

Re: Your Feb. 9 Headline

I grew up in the Lowcountry. I have always enjoyed going home to visit my parents and reading Clemson headlines and game coverage from the Post and Courier. I will never feel that way again. My parents are in their 70’s. I think they were among the few people left in the world that continued to carry a newspaper subscription. I say were because that subscription ended on February 11, 2019. Any Clemson memorabilia from the Post and courier, was disposed of, including the very nice photo and headline from the 35-31 victory in Tampa. I am now looking through advertisers that buy ads in your paper. I am notifying fellow Clemson fans and suggesting they let those advertisers know that they intend to obtain goods and services from businesses and competitors that do not advertise in the Post and Courier.

With the internet, who needs a newspaper anyway. I can’t for the life of me figure out why someone would advertise with a business that is not a friend. There are too many outlets viewed by many thousands more people that are not taking innocent quotes and turning them into a misleading headline, complete with fictional, speculative, and irresponsible extrapolation.

Replies: 21
| visibility 3,901
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic