Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For the first time in my life, I believe UGA fans are more
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

For the first time in my life, I believe UGA fans are more

May 20, 2019, 10:31 AM

delusional than SCAR fans. We beat the delusion out of SCAR. They are actually far less delusional now than 10 years ago. UGA fan delusion has sky rocketed.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes. That's why I hope we get to educate them this fall.

May 20, 2019, 11:35 AM

And the education will be expensive.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UGA

May 20, 2019, 11:55 AM

Has had the luxury of playing in the SEC least for several years. I’ll give them credit for playing Alabama tight but we proved last year you can beat Alabama by more than a few if you’re really that good.
UGA is good but they have a way to go to be great. Kirby is another Mark Richt but not as nice of a guy.

Re: For the first time in my life, I believe UGA fans are more

May 21, 2019, 11:08 PM

No. UGA has been delusional every year since 1980. I live near Athens. Going into EVERY season, they really believe they will win it all. They were just as delusional in the Ray Geoff and Jim Donnan days as they are now.

May 22, 2019, 12:00 AM

I wonder if UGA fans realize that LSU lost to the other 3 ranked teams, but beat the crap out of UGA by 20 freaking points? And honestly, the other 3 ranked teams were in the weak SEC, and all 3 were overrated simply by being in the SECondplace conference. UGA had to suck it to manage that feat. Bless their ignorant little hearts.

May 22, 2019, 12:28 AM

It must be tough for them to watch Clemson plant that flag on top of the mountain 2of the last 3 years.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2019, 3:18 AM

Has to be - TBalm!! But - I have to say - no other fan base deserves it more ... bless their little dawg hearts !! -:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

I concur***

May 22, 2019, 3:14 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I disagree. The reason the coots are more delusional is

May 22, 2019, 10:22 AM

because they've never won anything in football so they can't recognize or relate to what goes into a great program. It's like people who don't have kids telling others how they should parent. They think because they observe, they understand, but they have no idea what they're looking at in reality.

At least UGA has a history of winning and they know what success looks like, even if they can't get over the hump. I think they're just frustrated that they have an overemotional coach who makes ####### decisions. They know they've had some highly ranked recruiting classes but they can't beat Bama and I'm pretty certain they can't beat Clemson, either. That program is under a lot of pressure to succeed because of all of that. I also think a lot of them are secretly waiting for the other shoe to drop because of the rumors of cheating in Athens.

I can't stand either fan base (thus my handle) but for different reasons. UGA fans have the arrogance of 90s FSU and current Bama fans. They've always been like that. The coots are just uninformed and angry because of their futility and historically being left out of the conversation.

There is a difference between coot and dawg fans...

May 22, 2019, 10:29 AM

The dawg fans are delusional in they think they can beat us.

The coot fans are delusional in they think they can get us put on probation.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic