Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The whole game looked liked last years team until the 8th.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,586

The whole game looked liked last years team until the 8th.

Feb 15, 2019, 7:06 PM

Leaving runners on, struggling to hit, walking a lot. Only runs came from walks and bombs. Crawford doesn’t make it out of the 5th. We get a man thrown out stealing. A mirror image of last year until the 8th. Put together some quality at bats and earned those runs. Hopefully that carries into tomorrow

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The whole game looked liked last years team until the 8th.

Feb 15, 2019, 9:07 PM

Lucky for us last year's team was pretty dang good. I don't think we can rely on the deep ball as much this year but we don't know. I would like to see some better base running and directional base hitting no doubt tho.

Feb 16, 2019, 6:40 AM

They were good vs teams we should never lose to but about April I knew they wouldn’t even win a regional. The only difference so far with Lee is he doesn’t lose midweek games. Jack teams would lose 4-5 to the western Carolina’s of the world . Not much different in the direction of the program except 4-5 more wins vs midweek teams. We have had some great players the last 3-4 years and to have Beer and Davidson together. Should have produced a Clemson regional win.

Feb 16, 2019, 7:42 AM

This is literally everything I’ve been saying about monte. The only difference is mid week games. Spot on! Jack was still making regionals and losing them and monte is making regionals and losing them. who cares about regular season wins.... it’s all about the end result. we hired monte to win regionals. Not host and lose. Heck he’s the first coach to ever lose 3 home regionals in a row. Maybe just 3 home regionals period. Didn’t jack only lose to UCONN in 2011? I think he won every other home regional

Yes, it was very similar.***

Feb 15, 2019, 10:24 PM

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,586
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic