Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The scrimmage today was very entertaining
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 2,296

The scrimmage today was very entertaining

Aug 10, 2019, 8:26 PM

Dabo has the guys playing at a high level this early in the fall drills. You would expect that. So many different lineups today on each side of the ball that it’s difficult to analyze the team. It appears to me that the defense hasn’t suffered from the loss of the playmakers from last year. They all played well today. In fact, I was a little disappointed in the run game that I saw this morning. No really long runs that I am accustomed to seeing. I hope that isn’t a result of the offensive linemen. Lawrence and Brice were super today. Especially when you consider that they were playing “touch football” with them in the game. Receivers are especially good. We all knew that. The punting game is still a work in progress. Some good candidates however and one will arise I’m sure.

Brandon Streeter addressed the meeting after the game and he is delighted with the play of the three QB that he is working with daily. I can see why Coach Swinney wanted Streeter on his staff. A super young man.

Major improvements for the stadium are a couple of years away with priority seating and a new score board at the top of the list. Everyone is encouraged to enter DV a few minutes earlier than usual to see how the new security system is functioning.

Great things happening at a great university. Help make it happen. Support Clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 2,296
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic