Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Giving this its own thread...question for the board
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Giving this its own thread...question for the board

Jan 25, 2019, 7:10 PM

I posted this earlier as a response on a largely ignored Amphitheatre thread, but am curious what you all think.

Would you be satisfied if we were able to duplicate our football record from the past 20 years over the next 20?

Overall 188-75 (.714)
Vs Coots 13-7 (.650)
Division Champs 6 (of 14, so we will say 8 of 20)
Conference Champs 5
Playoff appearances 4 (of 5)
National Champs 2

I would take it in a heartbeat, if it gets us two more championships, and might even take it without the championships, provided we made the playoffs at least 3 or 4 times.

Would like to see the record vs rival a little better, but this period does include their run of 5.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's going to be better... so, no."The Best Is Yet To Come."***

Jan 25, 2019, 7:29 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's going to be better... so, no."The Best Is Yet To Come."***

Jan 25, 2019, 7:33 PM

I concur

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Giving this its own thread...question for the board

Jan 25, 2019, 7:35 PM

I'm 66, would be my last 20. No!!! Dabo says the best is yet to come. That's what I want to see.

Jan 25, 2019, 8:13 PM

Me too and I doubt I have 20 more so I’d like to see the last 5 years duplicated twice. So the next 10 years- 4 nattys, 8 cfp appearances, 6 acc championships and a 15 yr winning streak over the coots...

I say 6 acc championship games because a couple more natty wins and/ or appearances because I think a couple times we may sneak in the cfp ala bama last year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

how about lets do the last 10 years over

Jan 25, 2019, 7:53 PM

not too wild about the 10 years before

Wow...kind of surprised at the responses

Jan 25, 2019, 7:57 PM

Makes me want to look at the previous 20 year period

I WANT the next 20 to be better, but still think I would be satisfied with an average of 10 wins a season, a conference championship every 4 years, and a national championship every 10 years

Jan 25, 2019, 8:06 PM

No - The 20 year record looks so good only because of Dabo’s phenomenal run over the last 10 years. The previous 10 years were very stressful and not good for the old ticker!! I want to continue Dabo’s success along with his mantra that “the best is yet to come”!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jan 25, 2019, 8:19 PM

What’s Dabo and the team say? Dream Big !!!!!

Two more with Trevor, a cfp with Chase, then 2 more with DJ U. Gladly go to heaven with 7!!!!!!!

Go Tigers

Message was edited by: kerigantoo®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 25, 2019, 8:28 PM

I will accept everything you said EXCEPT going 13 - 7 against coots......losing to the coots is not acceptable........l EXPECT a sweep and a 20 game winning streak over the next 20 years......Now that would be the icing on the cake and Go Tigers!!!!!!

The rise to the top took a while......

Jan 25, 2019, 9:11 PM

.....like about 100 years (with some notable exceptions)....

I hope we stay there for a while. If Saban can win 5 in a decade no reason Clemson can't......the rest will fall out just fine....."the best is yet to come".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic