Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The prestige that comes with having a Clemson offer.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1,155

The prestige that comes with having a Clemson offer.

Apr 3, 2019, 6:55 PM

Someone posted last night that his/her belief is that all top recruits want to say they had a Clemson offer, whether or not they have any desire to seriously consider us. I see headlines several times a week saying “Clemson makes five star whoever’s short list.” I then read the article and it turns out lots of them have the top ten teams in the nation on their list. 10 teams is not a “short list” in my mind. Side note...everyone of them have Alabama, Ohio State, Georgia, Notre Dame, etc. on their list. How many offers do those schools extend?

While we are now definitely recruiting nationally, and we are in the running for most top recruits, but an article I read yesterday really confirmed the difference between “us and them.”

The four star DB from Texas who visited us recently. He has all the top ten offers, but we did not offer. He said he wants to return this summer hoping to get an offer.

This is what makes an offer from Clemson so prestigious. It means that, we think you are good enough to play for us, but, especially, you have the character that we think will fit in with us.

In conclusion, Georgia has recruited extremely well the last two years, but, how many arrest have they had recently?

As Dabo has said, “one bad apple can spoil the whole bunch.”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1,155
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic