Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The meaning of family
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,101

The meaning of family

Oct 24, 2018, 12:13 AM

Are we really a Clemson family? I definitely read some things on here today that having me questioning that. Some of the people behind the things said today about KB need to think long and hard about that.

If someone in your family does or says something you don't agree with doesn't mean you should love them any less. Speaking ill of them won't change and think and serve to divide the family more.

I know you were hurt that he left and also by the words he said. But that doesn't change the fact that Kelly B is and always will be a part of the Clemson family.

If we truly are a Clemson family, we all need to act like it.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fortunately our coach isn't as shortsighted as some of these folks.***

Oct 24, 2018, 12:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

KB was given multiple opportunities to remain part of the family.

Oct 24, 2018, 12:20 AM

1. Keep his starting job.
2. Remain on the team as a backup.
3. Remain part of the team, with the agreement that Dabo would not play him, thus preserving his redshirt.

But Kelly didn’t keep his starting job, and didn’t like option 2 or 3. Instead, he bailed on his family because he didn’t find any of those options ideal. Not only that, but he said some very hurtful things publicly as he left. You don’t treat your family that way.

While I appreciate the several years of hard work KB put into Clemson football, and consider him a fellow alumnus, he isn’t really part of the football “family” anymore - or at least this year’s team - due to his choosing.

Besides, I’m not sure why you are lecturing us about this. If anyone deserves to be lectured to, it is Kelly himself. As a grown man who is supposed to represent Clemson well as a team leader and alum, he has been a huge disappointment.

Message was edited by: Judge Keller®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Well said...as far as I know he hasn't to this day

Oct 24, 2018, 12:31 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

your post is pretty dissapointing.***

Oct 24, 2018, 8:04 AM [ in reply to KB was given multiple opportunities to remain part of the family. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.***

Oct 24, 2018, 8:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: KB was given multiple opportunities to remain part of the family.

Oct 24, 2018, 8:09 AM [ in reply to KB was given multiple opportunities to remain part of the family. ]

option 3 was not plausible as TL's early injury showed. It sounded good in theiry but there was going to be fall out especially if we lost to Syr.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: theory

Oct 24, 2018, 8:15 AM

nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are not changing anyone’s mind

Oct 24, 2018, 8:11 AM

So I hope your post was carthartic.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He divorced the family.***

Oct 24, 2018, 8:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,101
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic